3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0oO 18.03.20 06:47 pm

Bosses (Metal Gear Survive)

The actual question first, with a large snout, was killed. Sent to second Frostbite, he made me kicked and hinted that it would be necessary to beef up to meet him.2 times tried again, to no avail. And in the end it's missing, it's not on the map and it does not appear on the spot. For this assignment, it is possible to get again? It is updated?
11 Comments
Sort by:
b
biohazard737 18.03.20

as far as I know often have to take three members of the camp ...

v
vitolive 18.03.20

Verlorena
to appear you can speed up the process if rewinding the tent and Yes, even one extra quest complete . Although it may neobyazatelno . I have 2-3 times killed them

0oO 18.03.20

vitolive
Thanks for the advice,I'll try. Just wondering where it went,because I didn't kill him and on the basis of a word about it,give the side effects,but from the category open container, here the average animal, and then the singularity zone ...

v
vitolive 18.03.20

Verlorena
The fact that the boss is as possible side effect and he disappear with time if it is not performed

s
serega_ww3 18.03.20

vitolive
and kindly make a screenshot of their records with the row of bosses.....odd little hard to believe that you 3 times of farmil

v
viking-83 18.03.20

Yesterday I tested the theory about the tent, without jobs, the bosses never spawns. more than 60 days scipal and checked the card each time.

v
vitolive 18.03.20

viking-83
so it is necessary to implement the DOP.

v
vitolive 18.03.20

serega_ww3
https://s17.postimg.org/j5agyieqn/2018030516511036.jpg

x
xenus_jora 18.03.20

odd, I had turned the tent so the bosses appeared and the more detail you can what about bosses?

0oO 18.03.20

Made a couple of side effects, was pokipala tent a couple of days and the boss appeared again. Killed were pokipala a couple or three times, revealing meanwhile a few containers of side effects, more bosses appeared. Yet the same tasks are given(container,animal,cube),alas.

v
vitolive 18.03.20

Verlorena
I recommend not to bother - because it will soon be an update which gives the opportunity to go on bosses. in solo by choice and not rewinding. And while tablets revitalizing the farm - they will come in handy . This applies to those who play without cheats