3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 18.03.20 06:48 pm

Overclocking MSI GTX 1060 X 6GB Gaming question.

Hello!
Who how much dispersed that a card Game APP (OC Mode of course) ?
I want to see. Well, not as it is impossible to increase the GPU Clock to at least 1873 MHz(( If someone drove this model vidyahi on the chip from Samsung throw screenshots like mine in the comments. As I increased the voltage etc ?
I would like to make frequency a minimum 1873-1900 or a maximum of 2000, but alas, then there are artifacts. So I want you to know how you dispersed your and how much. Can according to your screenshots, I as well disperse.

7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MSI Support 18.03.20

It is also not recommended to use the MSI Gaming App and MSI Afterburner.
To the load when your acceleration what is the maximum frequency given the technology GPU Boost 3.0 ? To 2100 MHz Bostic?

D
DozoRRR 18.03.20

Igor Malenic
Artifacts of memory overclocking, my vidyuhi not take more memory clock +550, so lower to +550, maybe lower, well, +500 should like to take, all depends from the instance that you are at try Core clock +203, my permanent stands.

I
Igor Malenik 18.03.20

MSI Support
With the game appam and +176 at the core of the sum comes out to 2075 GHz. up to 2100 does not reach.
In principle, probably without a game APPA will be the same.

M
MSI Support 18.03.20

Igor Malenic
It is a good results.
The utility MSI Afterburner unlock voltage, the instruction is present: https://forum-ru.msi.com/index.php?topic=79036.0

And try to overclock for the core, putting the +200 MHz.

I
Igor Malenik 18.03.20

MSI Support
Thank you. I'll try.

i
imnx15 18.03.20

DozoRRR
This, together with the gaming app?

R
Ryazancev 18.03.20

Igor Malenic
Banish benchmark (3d mark for example or other ) after the achievement of certain frequencies. Just happens to be shown when the frequency is high and the performance drops. Called corn dispersal.