3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Osetin15RSO 18.03.20 06:51 pm

Russian? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Where can we download with Russian localization, isn't che, or just license it, post a reference if there is.
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tobius Key 18.03.20

Nifiga is not present while...

A
Alex Kayfoviy 18.03.20

You can only buy the beta to buy, for 50 and for 60 dollars there, unfortunately, our language no, only subtitles https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/ru/about-the-beta

r
rusich-73 18.03.20

People, welcome! I have a question for those who knows where to find and download the torrent file game kingdom come deliverance, only working version for PC Windows 7? The game is open world, like the middle ages, like the Witcher 3. How many found the torrent trackers, anywhere not working correctly or can be cracked version of the game. I looked for videos in YouTube - this is a beta version of the game was already in 2016, but for some reason I can't find the full version. And where no app - when you install the game anywhere, why there is no installation. exe file! With one of the tracker I downloaded again the file that is there, but when you install the why the small window out to full screen is done, constantly in conversation in the beginning as the Intro of the game all shut up and in the end it is written that doesn't work! In short, hell understand that at all! Maybe someone knows where can I download this game only working PC version? Very much like the open world games about the middle ages! Thanks in advance for the future response of concerned gamers!

d
dzensunni 18.03.20

rusich-73
The game will be released on February 14, 2018

B
BlooDFeaR666 18.03.20

rejoice that at least the subtitles are Ho many in MBT and at only a couple of languages put where Russian is not present

A
Aalsitsh 18.03.20

Chet recently more and more games began to come out without Russian localization... Does not like us(

A
Aleksey Vygodin 18.03.20

Without Russian voice will not play!

R
Rolemanser 18.03.20

Vygoda
And nobody forced you forced to play it.

D
Darth Selena 18.03.20

If we are on the Czech voice not there, and we don't have to take ) Can then add. By the way, when they added voice acting in Oblivion, his ear bent all the while listening to repetitive dialogues.

D
Dimasik Pivasik 18.03.20

I hope to drop the Marines. I'd love...

A
Alexandr_2018 18.03.20

Dimasik Pivasik
do not expect. No money in it. only if Amateur.

D
Dimasik Pivasik 18.03.20

Alexandr_2018
Well, Yes.