3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ster2208 18.03.20 06:51 pm

Problem with console ps4 pro (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After updating the game to v 1.50 the console makes a noise like a jet engine. All this problem?
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
VirusABCD 18.03.20

Ster2208
By the way, I ofigel: consoles too, need to clean the fans and change accommodation. Even from the factory you may give to this type sucks anointing

V
VenomTRat 18.03.20

VirusABCD
The console is also iron, not magic work, from so random)

M
Mama Stiflera 18.03.20

Soon on the forum of the Witcher 3 will ask the better to keep the money, who was expelled from the House-2 how played Spartak on Tuesday and so on. Where admins look

P
PIRAT69 18.03.20

Katya A.
So after the updates this game is the same))

T
TEKKEN2017 18.03.20

Yes, just the poles do not know how to optimization. Suggest to sell the game disc this. And buy something worthwhile.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.20

VenomTRat
And the temperature is not controlled.

s
strong.play 18.03.20

[Denis]
yeah......That's for sure!No idle engine roars...heated on the temperature At the touch can predict.And All the symptoms that as Yes it will let you know.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.20

strong.play
This is very bad.Packageset and Petajisto,and the control is not available.So we need to monitor and thermal thresholds in the performance.

s
strong.play 18.03.20

[Denis]
I agree.The impossibility of control equipment is as lightly to a healthy predator.Neglecting such symptoms can not only your consoles.Yes was prog...But what would they change?

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.20

strong.play
When you see that the console has crossed the temperature threshold,then it should be cleaned.If after cleaning, nothing will change,at least change the warranty time.

s
strong.play 18.03.20

[Denis]

Well, everyone knows it))))))))I new)))Well, you disassemble it you lose?Back gather.In the best cases the temperature may fall to 10 or 15.Especially there is no mistake here with these symptoms immediately carry it under warranty...let them clean it)))And if over then bring more difficult to repair or sell.Well, that's in EXTREME cases.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.20

strong.play
You just don't know what 10°.When I was a child in the bathroom bathed,I felt the difference between 36° and 38°.Adhered to 37°

s
strong.play 18.03.20

[Denis]
Well, where there is me)))))I do not Have children.and he is not too sensitive to temperature.I have the concept of Hot is cold.Say not familiar not 10 degrees?I would not be argued.Limbs help to transmit a signal to the brain.And the brain determines about how hot or cold.Reflex.For example touching your graphics card when load is over 80% it is not very hot.And jumping into the water which barely contains 10 degrees and is not produced by the body that's different))))

M
Mishp 18.03.20

strong.play
You have no concepts you're a walrus, go swim in the icy water and froze it all that below the belt?