3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Narato 18.03.20 06:51 pm

Where the original control Assassin\'s Creed??? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hi all,tell me one twisted ,in the bad sense of these words,from the new management in the ACO? Just....for me personally was not very familiar ,but the management of Black Flag was not ideal ,noo oddly enough it was easy...so why do we put this?)
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayingAssassinsCreed 18.03.20

return three buttons for running!

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 18.03.20

if it is not convenient to alter the game settings as you like

N
Narato 18.03.20

vane.ru
I tried everything ,but the fact that I'm comfortable not it turns out that before one key is the shift was changing the struts (calm -> aggressive) now this is not done and it's annoying...

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 18.03.20

well, if there is something I play with a gamepad in watch dogs 2 can't on the keyboard to move because it is convenient to play

T
Tok-220v 18.03.20

fans requested a change of control of Ubisoft changed, I love the old controls, but not too upset with the new is okay too convenient, even pleasant to chop enemies answered the question, fans complained get new management.

B
Bupycop 18.03.20

Кирилл2517
The original management? It on the spot if you did not change anything in the settings or downloaded a pirate with a finished profile, and change management. Otherwise, a mechanic is not in place, with each series developed to bring different aspects, due to which the control expands. by your logic, all the mechanics had to stand in one place, so the game was controlled by 2 buttons? And was this the same idiocy as 1 to 4 the part where enemies are like idiots standing and waiting for their turn on death from a mere one click in the counter? Hate management, don't play, nobody forces you.

u
u3epJlu 18.03.20

Me too the original layout on the controller is not impressed, in the first minutes of the game switched to alternative, that is almost the same (though too not a fountain: cooperation on pressing the left nipple to do is direct it is necessary to hate humanity).

N
Narato 18.03.20

Bupycop
All the standard understand that each game is something new ,but two stand could leave as the canonicity of the series. As told me in the fourth part of loved control.

d
davidrf 18.03.20

Bupycop
Not all the enemies in 1-4 parts can be killed with one click, if you do play 1-4 parts.

Кирилл2517
Control is different, Yes, but it is quite possible to get used to! 1, 2 and other parts about the Ezio management different from 3, etc. parts, but are used to!
It doesn't have to be focused and just play!

S
Siniy Kot 18.03.20

and reconfigure itself under the control of faith does not allow?
changed basically 3 things in the gameplay
1. the character is by default always running, no need to proimote for this key to walk, there is a corresponding button
2.can you stick by holding one button (well, another one to climb down), parkour has simplified very much
3.opponents at last attack smoothly and the crowd at one and not turn-downs
at least the third point I'm willing to forgive the first two

N
Narato 18.03.20

Blue Cat
opponents more interesting Yes,but I just wanted that gg always went ,and ran separately ,and climbing was easier in AC4 because running and climbing there was only one button so you had to just run and he would have crawled for me personally it would be a plus

B
Bupycop 18.03.20

davidrf
With the rare exception of someone cannot be killed, but 95% were killed with just one click, it was necessary only to choose the right weapon against the enemy, against the Dodgers dagger and so on. About not played...

d
davidrf 18.03.20

Кирилл2517
If you hold down forward+Alt, the character runs faster and climbs at the same time. Try it!