3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex0493 18.03.20 06:57 pm

ENB (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Can anyone suggest what ENB do you think is better to put? And I already****** with these ENB - bagnuty one, the other is too bright, the third is too dark. Which one is the most stable?
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blue.Sky.eagle. 18.03.20

Purity. BUT IT'S NOT ENB.

f
fences65 18.03.20

Alex0493
The first stability depends on power of your computer and correctly configured the enb files too. Rudy enb Nla,Poupouri ENBs - Extended,Elder Blood ENB ,ENB Snapdragon Prime ,Evok ENB ,Seasons of Skyrim ENB True HDR .I use for example unbleak enb.

Spoiler

Spoiler

A
Aenmutus 18.03.20

From any ENB's eyes emerge, they are only for screenshots and good, full game, unreal.

f
fences65 18.03.20

Pulpy
Not all enb such as you described.Among them there are normal.

A
Aenmutus 18.03.20

fences65
I'm not going to argue, just shows you're stubborn and me to spend time not hunting.

D
DreamFAW 18.03.20

Tried dozens of ENB, tried to customize, but eventually re-installed the game and played without mods. With my enb graphics-only worse - Yes, there are cool special effects, but somehow they are a poor fit for the game.. it's like the physx effects in any game look the same, all these fragments from the shots and explosions. Here's the same picture - you can admire, but quickly get bored.

W
Wraith_Soul 18.03.20

Alex0493
The same problem as the ENB searched nothing came up, I noticed that if anisotropic filtering is not to cut down the textures Shine.

A
Alex0493 18.03.20

Millenari4n
Shine? I have one of the ENB was not like that - through character at a certain distance of the camera were visible game objects

A
Alex0493 18.03.20

fences65
By stability I meant a balanced contrast

W
Wraith_Soul 18.03.20

Alex0493
Here I am about the same

Z
Zatmenie Polnoch 18.03.20

Alex0493
I agree with DreamFAW, garbage all these ENB,at first normally,and then VERY quickly begins to ripple in the eyes,so just put mods on your HD or just good texture and enjoy life,why is it you want.P.S.yesterday there was a ENB for Oblivion and once again made sure

A
Alex0493 18.03.20

Eclipse Midnight
I know only ONE GOOD alternative is enb Climates of Tamriel, the rest...

s
serg pc 18.03.20

for playthroughs IMPRESSIVE ENB, it's the most colorful beautiful not dark not light normal, night light, what it seems like from the Witcher 3

s
serg pc 18.03.20

Spoiler

Spoiler

f
fences65 18.03.20

Alex0493
here for example http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41482/?

f
fences65 18.03.20

Millenari4n
when using enb you should always disable anisotropy filtering and smoothing.

A
Alex0493 18.03.20

serg pc
What is that enb? Judging from the screen the best)))

Z
Zatmenie Polnoch 18.03.20

Alex0493
and the rest of the mod for HD textures,separately downloaded the mod for good.the textures in the cities,a separate swing style on the grass of the field,birds and darling please,all collected separately.In General, as one wise person on one website, don't remember which enb without the mods on texture, in principle, meaningless. In General, if you want more information about ENB?the reference in YouTube GKalian t

s
serg pc 18.03.20

Alex0493
IMPRESSIVE ENB

A
Alex0493 18.03.20

serg pc
Tried it. Too much slows down the game with him. So at the moment I use: A Balanced and Playable ENB and Climates Of Tamriel