3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxsIlosxxx 25.09.19 01:12 pm

the problem of the passage of Carn-Dum Chapter 8 part 4 (The Lord of the Rings: War in the North)

Reaching Carn-Dum. Chapter 8, part 4. I was killed, and the resurrection is no reason a single enemy, and a gate that must be broken, which the lever that opens the other gate, then I can continue the game. What to do??? As a lever to press don't know or can anyone have safw of this Chapter , or the next, thanks in advance!waiting for answer in PM or by e-mail.
54 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheFirstDarkRider 25.09.19

throw me a save game Chapter 8 part 4, please, thank you in advance [email protected]

A
Andrey 40A 25.09.19

Stigrex
Throw please the Lord of the rings Carn dum how to pass Chapter 8 part 5 [email protected] Thank you!

m
mikavo 25.09.19

skinte please Chapter 8 part 5 save [email protected] I'd be grateful

B
Brother_fire 25.09.19

skinte please Chapter 8 part 5 save [email protected] deletes comment as to throw

A
AndriX359 25.09.19

Guys, I found a way out! If you're playing co-op, it is a bummer to play YOUR character. Need to start saving 4 pieces and each. One of you needs to leave back up with his hero and put on the game a saved game of the beginning of the 4 pieces and create a game. The second comes into this game with THEIR hero. You pass the level before saving. So, the second man takes over a saved game of the second, but with HIS hero. Then the second man creates a game, and the first, meanwhile, puts his back up with HIS hero and comes into the game in the second. So you solve the problem and remain pumped YOUR hero. Required a saved game, as you can see, on request, send you eat. mail.

x
xman 1922 25.09.19

skinte please Chapter 8 part 5 save [email protected]

f
fallen-west 25.09.19

with safe please post Chapter 8 part 3 and where to put it, [email protected] for earlier
thank you!

d
dimonchiksvir24 25.09.19

throw me a save game Chapter 8
please, thank you in advance
[email protected]

B
Bigozerki 25.09.19

yeah ,also fell into this situation now before ,Karn doom always saves a copy

a
andriel1111 25.09.19

Can I save game [email protected]

b
bratka512mb 25.09.19

help, throw me the same save game Chapter 8 , please [email protected]

S
SOLN1K 25.09.19

Throw me pliz [email protected]

S
S-A-I-M-O-N 25.09.19

What to do ? A friend has the same head as me, but it is written that the part 25. And he can't come see me.

G
Gusin 25.09.19

Stigrex
Send it to me too please safe 8 of the head part [email protected]

v
vasya_8567 25.09.19

I have the same problem! can anyone send save game? please where to put it there! thanks in advance! [email protected]

A
AlexandrKR 25.09.19

I have the same problem, skinte please save and write it there where you want to insert

A
AlexandrKR 25.09.19

I have the same problem, please send the box and write where you want to insert [email protected]

D
DisCRy 25.09.19

Hello!
I had the problem after saving in Chapter 8 of part 4 I went out after sunset all the gates are closed and writes find the lever.
Skinte please save to [email protected]

v
vutshy1234313 25.09.19

I have the same problem! can anyone send save game? please where to put it there! thanks in advance!!
[email protected]

A
Akame 25.09.19

Hi Guys need help with Chapter 8, part 4 Reaching Carn-Dum I vyshel from the game after everyone was killed there and when I walked in no one of the enemy and open the gates can not tell me please