3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egtoz 25.09.19 01:23 pm

The picture freezes but the game continues to live.[SOLUTION] (Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer)

Hi all, for those who have the picture freezes but the game continues to work (sound and buttons respond to clicks, etc.)
Solution:
1)(NOT SURE IF NEED THIS STEP) TO the game folder open the file user_setting.ini
Change 2 values VSync and VSyncInterval that would be =0. It should look like:
VSync=0
VSyncInterval=0
These two teams we shut down the Plane and razluchili fps.

2) 2.1)Go to the NVIDIA control panel
2.2)DAB it on the Manage 3D settings
2.3)Select program settings and add the game
2.4)the Preferred graphics processor select the Nvidia
2.5)Vertical synchronous put off
2.6)Triple buffering on
2.7)Mode power management select the peak performance

3) run the game to produce this:
3.1) Open the folder with the game
3.2), Right-click on the file HeavyRain.exe
3.3) to Run with graphic processor=>high-performance Nvidia processor

PROFIT, the game is no longer a frieze picture tightly )
If not difficult tyk + in gratitude :)
21 Comments
Sort by:
J
JK24 29.09.20

I have the same stuff, only on the night of the map radeon ... Che do xz...

A
Abdukodir 29.09.20

JK24
apparently not depends on the graphics card. I have a note with a built-in video card, the game goes to cheers, but somewhere in 5-15 minutes just hangs the picture

A
Abdukodir 29.09.20

Egtoz
for those who do not have a graphics card from nVidia, have a solution?

E
Egtoz 29.09.20

Abdukodir
I don't have any.

L
LynchSOB 29.09.20

Bro, you're a magician! Thank you so much.

A
Abdukodir 29.09.20

LynchSOB
Are you playing with the laptop?

A
Abdukodir 29.09.20

The game goes full hd on the note with the i5 8250u smoothly, but at some point stupidly hangs, but the game lives on. Driver changed, does not help, reinstall after 3 months also without result

W
WarlokIII 29.09.20

The game completely hangs every 10-15 minutes for 5 seconds - then normal.
But Shelby's first visit to Kramer's house is a living hell, a game of frisit hellish. The rest of the seats are fine. With grief in half but passed the game

L
LynchSOB 29.09.20

Abdukodir
That's right.

T
TyomSanych 29.09.20

Many thanks! Fixed!
If you don't have a game on the list, click "add" and pens.

D
Dzhonni Get 29.09.20

I also have Code Wayne and Remnant. But I have an amd. I'll try to do as you hope it will help

I
Irhen777 29.09.20

Thank you very much, it helped!

S
Spyder-man 02.12.20

Egtoz
It kind of helped. Thank you immensely!
The game, as it should be on my computer, even earned better, that is, everything on a high.
But for some reason I didn't start through the right button, etc. And it really doesn't freeze anymore. Only I do not understand, since it already works through it, why did not start the right button.

Because of this mystique, I don't like Windows and Microsoft. Ward they have paid and other basic progs, Windowes gallic, solid mysticism and some unnecessary spending time, as an update, etc. I hope there will be a good competitor. :) A good, adequate, logical product.

I wonder if you can somehow find out on other games, what exactly interferes and disables?
I have with a few Spider-Men there that interferes with normal performance and I don't know what to do with the resolution. It's exactly in games from 2010 to 2015. What's been up there in those years, who knows?

By the way, you have to give credit to quantik drim, the graphics are just a wau!

A
Alexandr_Mertke 04.12.20

Handsome, thank you very much. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

D
Disa785 22.02.21

What to do if you don't have it Run with GPU => High Performance Processor For Nvidia

E
Egtoz 30.03.21

Disa785
Update video card drivers

M
Monarch976 05.04.21

I did it according to the instructions - it worked. Thanks!

Y
Yneskar 19.08.21

Guys, what to do when a black screen appears and the inscription "Saturday" appears and for a while the game hangs along with the sound

s
skrito 19.08.21

and where is the Preferred GPU,
otherwise I don't see it just in English

A
Artur Mkrtchyan 26.03.22

The author is handsome. All according to the instructions, it helped 100%. Only with the right button in the menu there is no "launch using ...", well, figs with it, and it works that way👍