3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 18.03.20 06:59 pm

Hovering. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Good!
The question is simple. There are one hangup? Go to the market get out of the basement or just beginning to fight - the game sometimes freezes for a few seconds. Not much critical is an interesting precedent.

Hardware: i7 4770, gtx1080, 24 Gb RAM, ssd system and the game itself, the 4K monitor. Game Steam license.
Whether resolution, or the game still requires a small revision in this question - I have the most issues. Again - not sounding the alarm, but I want to know.
Thank you!
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zenux 18.03.20

Likely the reason you have a third-party software or the driver curves, overwrite all the unnecessary check. The game bought in steam and is perfect.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 18.03.20

Zenux
It is not excluded. On the other hand hangs as such rare. With the third runs in the background TuneUP AVG and KIS. But the Virus was forbidden to check out a folder with Steam games. Plus the profile specified slot. Dunno.

R
Rekombo27 18.03.20

Stanislavski
The same thing, I understand how this happens when the game loads NPCs or effects from spells, he's in town running the fps drops dramatically, and then after a few seconds comes back to normal. I think the patches will correct this.

J
Just-Name 18.03.20

Stanislavski
Hi. Listen and I hope it is not during the ROC wounds right? =)
Hardware i7 4790/ gtx 1070/ 16gb RAM. a regular hard drive and a regular fullHD monitor But stutters are also present, but I rather like lag or something,let's say in the beginning of the game during the explosion on the ship I have 1 second the game is frozen. So notice during the appearance of special effects for a second the game freezes,is also not critical,but quite nice. But that would just ran to the market and the game hung for a few seconds,did not notice.

S

Adik-rus
It happens during the save of the game. Sometimes when doing the safe, or when you go in the direction where a lot of things on the screen.
Rekombo27
Here also I think. In theory.

A
Alex Coachman 18.03.20

Also 4K, weaker system and no lockups litsuhe. True, I play with a gamepad and the interface is sensitive another. Maybe it helps me.

J
Just-Name 18.03.20

Stanislavski
During the save game is fine. But the rest is not clear.

S

Well, ka has been waiting for the decision. You can, of course, still have to test more solid in terms of application requirements. Like the last Deus Ex. I haven't been removed - also the Incentive set. Although this is a comparison.

Z
Zenux 18.03.20

Stanislavski
Still I can advise to disable all energosberegenie on the CPU, the reason may be that. Just test when you yourself have noticed that when the load increases, the CPU has no time for her to react it is because of these berehulak and had a similar lag, in the end, all was cut down.

S

Zenux
The processor is hardly his burden does not exceed 35%. I only have Photoshop, under certain conditions, deliver it in full, which, of course, does not work during the game.

A
AleksBaldunin 18.03.20

version 3.0.171.819. freezes and blue screen of death...-- Windows 10.
try compatibility with Windows 8.