3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rishard 18.03.20 06:59 pm

Volan de mort and the Drink of Living Death (LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7)

Hello! Can you help? I need two answers:

1) Where can you find Dark Lord(that Volan de mort,and not Tom riddle or other)?

2) why the need For a Drink of Living Death?

P. S. thanks in Advance! =)
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
spasedemon 18.03.20

The dark Lord can be found on the last mission in the Deathly Hallows P2 it will be when you win Beatris and the location will move to the patio for Nagini will be a wall on the wall you will need to use dark magic and zahoditi there, he's worth 25 million , and the drink of living death I do not know why so for fun most likely

R
Rishard 18.03.20

In connection with the price of the Dark Lord raised the question:
Where to find the multipliers,question for those who have found them =) (preferably all)

s
spasedemon 18.03.20

well, I don't remember where you found them,you do this:buy Bellaria and go to Hogwarts I them, and found if you find something to buy, they should be in the leaky cauldron on the second floor there will be the first door or the second in and go

R
Rishard 18.03.20

Everything at Hogwarts?(the last question)

F
Fr0styz 18.03.20

And where do the Persians have to buy, after they were opened?

s
spasedemon 18.03.20

like Yes, everything is well at Hogwarts and its surroundings like the streets of London at the station kings cross Persians to buy shop around twins above there will be an open door

J
John Karter 18.03.20

spasedemon
How to Chernoboga? First-where to start this chain? When the 2 companies can already take some? And if so, where?

s
spasedemon 18.03.20

to open the black magician need a great year-the entire company, when you fight in the final with Beatrise and will win it given bought for 3 million and heading to open and all

J
John Karter 18.03.20

spasedemon
spyspy

J
John Karter 18.03.20

spasedemon
wait... you have obtained, pass the Deathly Hallows part 2? And then part 1 was-not given

J
John Karter 18.03.20

spasedemon
wait... you have obtained, pass the Deathly Hallows part 2? And then part 1 was-not given

s
spasedemon 18.03.20

Yes part 2 the last mission

S
Skyl1nks 18.03.20

it turns out that the multipliers are summed between themselves