3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 18.03.20 06:59 pm

Together the crew on the ship of the Intrepid class (PULSAR: Lost Colony)

Hi, get a team together for the game.
To communicate we will be using deep (https://discordapp.com/ there is also a browser version that is not demanding installation of the program).
We play at roleplay.
I have the experience of playing captain for more than 30 hours (boarding, fighting, etc.).
Game session lasts 3 hours or more.
Adequate beginners welcome, we will explain how to play in the process.
Pace of play: average.

Requirements for officers:
1) to Insult others only by mutual consent. (Mr. Spock, do you mind if I call you a lazy ass? - That you, Mr. Jenkins, of course, against! - How sad, today is not my day). =)
2) to Adequately relate to the lack of knowledge among the other members of the crew: to explain, to show, to Pat on the shoulder.
3) Respect other officers.
4) to Give advice to the Captain.
5) I always read all the quests and dialogues and translate them into Russian for the team (part rolepleya in order to know where we were going and why). If you take the quest yourself (in the depths of large databases), then you also will need to disclose information to the rest of the team.

Main goal: fun rolepleynogo to spend time traveling the galaxy, exploring its secrets, engaging in battles, being part of a team of a spaceship!
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost Play_YTB 28.02.21

vidgin
Still building ?) Can I join?)

v
vidgin 28.02.21

Ghost Play_YTB ahaha
, no longer)) I played 6-7 ships with someone and abandoned this game) It became boring)

G
Ghost Play_YTB 28.02.21

vidgin
I see ... Eh ...