3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Triceratops Nikodim 18.03.20 06:59 pm

A white screen (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

When you start the game the overall brightness of the screen becomes higher, there is a white veil is not significant for the game. If you exit the game it remains and here it already enrages. Is treated only by reboot. But if three times go in and out of the game then the shroud will overlap each other and it will be unreal white film. Am I the only one?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 18.03.20

Triceratops Nikodim
The same thing,I don't know how to fix,only a reboot helps

M
Mr_POMAH 18.03.20

This is from the GAMMA settings in the game itself. When you exit otkatali it back or I need you to reboot the computer. And wait for patches

f
fox345 18.03.20

Triceratops Nikodim
The first time I experienced this the first departure from the game Bioshock Remastered rebooting and reinstallation of fire wood did not help. Eliminated the shroud (was VERY STRONG) two weeks after installing some games on the PC, which I do not remember. Now the problem appears from time to time when you run different games, but planet less. Also interesting because of what is happening.

v
vitez123 18.03.20

Triceratops Nikodim
vitez123
had the same problem on the laptop - brightness added with Kazim entering the game and desposits until perezagruzit or to exit from the system = decision in the game settings to reset the settings and netrogat damn brightness Begovoy ------ while necrosis settings in the game when you exit and the same YouTube video Paracuellos and even in 720p I could see the squares if you look in 140 compressed video is similar to DVD 10 in 1

B
Borev 18.03.20

And I like all the rules. Nothing brightens nor in-game nor on the slave. table.
My

P
PURELEMENTAL 18.03.20

Right-click the mouse on the desktop--->NVIDIA control Panel-->adjust color settings of the desktop-->Use NVIDIA settings

S
Setesh 18.03.20

It was such a time, as though he had owl in the daytime (it is not), it is treated by restarting the game

T
Triceratops Nikodim 18.03.20

PURELEMENTAL
Out of the game, the scales on the screen. Went to the NVIDIA panel is switched to use NVIDIA and then back again. And the veil is gone. ATP

x
xoen 18.03.20

Borev wrote:
And I like all the rules. Nothing brightens nor in-game nor on the slave. table.
It's just a bug in the game (thousands of them in it). If you play with the colours - it is not reset then, and growing.
You can not touch gamma settings, you can reboot through the panel of the display driver to reset all or third-party utilities to fix.

A
Aleksey Tanaev 18.03.20

Helped option in the game Full screen: on