3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aripavyalrshschpizhyak 18.03.20 07:00 pm

Newipl loot (Dark Souls 3)

Hey all players of Dark Souls, I have a problem with Sigworth, after giant Jorma needs to drop a set of armor from it. But fell only Lord of storms, what to do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 18.03.20

aryavartha
You left the location? Move to the Fire Temple, and then again to the fire Jorma.

D
Ded MastDay 18.03.20

aryavartha
Need to Sigvard survived the battle, then talk to him and go to light the fire, right after kindling he dies (fly soul), and in its place will lie his set. To leave the location for this is not necessarily enough to relax around the campfire. If he dies in battle, it will be only a sword.

r
random3355 18.03.20

Svetoslav
I was lost in the restart location and Seth is.

D
Ded MastDay 18.03.20

random3355
Possible. I haven't checked. In General the game has many such scripts that require reboot locations.

S
Serafim_ 18.03.20

Stupid mechanics in 3 parts. A lot of characters that you don't notice in the first passage on the location. It is unclear what kind of image you're going back (though generally not necessary) and see a sign or someone calls. And what about the Sigvard in General it is not clear he died or not (although this is always say he died). You takes after fight with Jorma in another place. When you return, you see only his left things, no dead body.