3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aKinave 18.03.20 07:01 pm

Mercer vs Heller (Prototype 2)

Guys, someone explain to me how people have such sympathy to the Mercer, and what they are guided into thinking that Mercer is stronger than Heller and could not play in the final battle?))
I think it was obvious in the beginning, when Heller before the mutation attacked Mercer and very competently and dramatically manevra inflicted many blows with a knife, you can see that a trained soldier in the fights will be more experienced than child Mercer with such force. Mercer didn't care only because of the protection that give him mutation.
So I still can't understand why people are so irrational, Heller purely objectively more experienced and hardened, because he's a soldier, Mercer - a kind of a teenager, just at the beginning of the game with huge unnatural strength. What do you think?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya_Vong 18.03.20

aKinave
In Heller was attacked by the Screamer (or whatever they are), and not Mercer... If you take even earlier, that Mercer, well, I've given permission to the Heller himself to attack with a knife. And for that matter, the Developed simply Heller and Mercer is the one who creates a developed, well and accordingly can absorb them. Although the Heller and he was not allowed to do so. Just thinking through the story. Haller was just another puppet of the Mercer thought so at first, Mercer, but Heller did not go at it on occasion. This was a mistake Mercer, he gave Heller to develop more than is necessary on this and couldn't absorb it.
Of course, if you take to mutations that Mercer is inferior to Heller on the order. Alex Mercer just a scientist, but James Heller is a soldier.

d
dimakozhanov 18.03.20

aKinave
I think everything is much easier, Heller could defeat Mercer for the reason that few people think, who we play in the first part and the second see this is not Alex Mercer, and clean the virus that have absorbed the appearance, memory and personality of the original Mercer, that is just a piece of virus with the mind and personality, and Heller was part human in biological terms, if you look closely you can see that while mutations with Heller past the virus still pulsing blood, the body Heller was able to adapt to his virus + Heller to such developed that they were not inferior to Mercer, the fact that he is military also played no small role where I'm going, Heller absorbed Mercer because Heller's body adapted to the virus and the virus has become part of the body Heller, while Mercer just a virus + Heller is not frail, battered Mercer and Mercer had been weakened.

E
EMPs 18.03.20

Mercer died saving the city, and the truth is purely the work of a virus.

P. S: and about why Mercer's more like players, can only make to say. HE was a story - we searched for the reasons, possibilities, etc, etc.. Mercer felt more alive. Heller is the same, the same episode with the knife, feeling at ease, the global goal of no - banal revenge. As wrote above - would be Mercer alive, so would not be. Yes, and Heller that would make the mutant, to remind base, the thunder in the 1st part?

V
VlaDiSsLOVE 18.03.20

aKinave
I think you should pass the first part, and then you will understand why everybody thinks so.

C
ColdCrazy 18.03.20

Of Course Mercer. Nigger monkey as it is not comes to play.

s
syleyman 18.03.20

aKinave
Mercer developed higher and elementary may not be weaker than Heller. He gave himself to attack. I think Heller defeated Mercer only because he is the main character and the story would be illogical if he died.

A
Aleks.RUS 18.03.20

Mercer's a shitload of abilities,but it is not all used in the final battle,I understand those who played the 1st part and I believe that Mercer gave himself to swallow because he had a plan.