3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PAWEEL 18.03.20 07:01 pm

The lists (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Actually a question following:
What are they for? or more precisely how to work? Or maybe I do not understand, like many have already played, but where the hell can I practice\to learn melee. Not these paid courses of the theory that directly add to the realism...
near the Lists, there are soldiers, but with them on the subject no conversations.
just played about 20 hours, got to the place in the story where this requires a good skill in boevka, and I've only met homeless people with axes, Yes Polovtsian couple times for 1 soldier

Here for example: the range is always the Archer who offers the competition .

Offtopic: here I can play in some aspects, it is necessary to eat before the fight, the horse can make just whistling...what the developers have done, and where just idiots, otherwise say....

PS asked, he said (centurion Bernard in Rataj Teaches...I slepokura)
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER7 18.03.20

PAWEEL
In terms of battles for me, all bad, enough of a day.
Go into the woods, one life, and I would like Polovtsy to compete. Here is the skills, good will, block set, counter attack and so on.
Job, bring hither, do that that and that. The job fights a rarity.

Waving the sword varied, and learn on the lists quickly bored. Conclusion, need more spawn enemies into ambushes.
Persian, of course, not lost, but I can forget how to swing)

S
Setesh 18.03.20

VETER7 wrote:
Conclusion, need more spawn enemies into ambushes.
between fast travel points, not shying away from random encounters - there's your practice)

R
R_D_V 18.03.20

Do kvesty at the destruction of the Polovtsian camps and bandits in the forest, although with the mechanics of fighting is rather tedious than entertaining, so I guess I don't have a lot of fights to add as vagabonds on the roads that die in one hit and can't break through good armor. And kvesty purely optional left who suddenly and like this jacket, though I did these kvesty and pass, the bandits were cut now. Polovtsian chase, but the suit just burns sometimes, especially when you are from 2-3 enemy attack, although less good armor even Cumans difficult to penetrate. And if you just for fun want then go into the city where there are guards and start to fight them, fun but useless)

x
xSaimanx 18.03.20

VETER7 wrote:
Conclusion, need more spawn enemies into ambushes
Now this definitely is not necessary. Everything should be balanced, not like in Skyrim, where 95% of the population are thieves, thugs, vampires.

h
humanother 18.03.20

I do not know where in the story as soon as I entered the game first started looking for every opportunity to farm skills. finally found good ways to level vitality, strength and fighting melee.
combat, melee, defense, agility, total level, strength is pumped through the infinite quest, received at the beginning: Do me a favor and hit me!. stupidly at the end of the HP the opponent lose and start over, and re-quest is still not passed.
to always try to get into the block of the opponent, after hitting wait for about seconds. not to get automatic capture and kick trying to pinch, after 3 shots, he certainly has. to trigger it you can place the block, leave for a bit, to remove and put back, continue to wait without block. dexterity improves evasion for the perfect, protection for a simple lock and accordingly the perfect. force along with the combat itself wobbles when you hit it. raised it to 6 strength, agility, defense, fight without weapons and I in the beginning of the game.. there is just next there are 5 boilers, so with the hawk no problems: Miller, bathhouse, next to the bathhouse, camp rataj, for rataj, near the arena. still pumped strength and in parallel earned pennies gathered a ton of herbs
Spoiler

s
serg5555 18.03.20

humanother
Why lose that? On the other hand need to win. The quest is endless. Dude about to get up and you can again call for the fight. And so on to infinity. I'm just on this queste and pumped strength and agility. And along with all the perks. For other features not found.

A
Alexandr_2018 18.03.20

serg5555
and with me after the quest, this dude doesn't want to talk, disappeared from radar...

Z
ZA-ZA 18.03.20

the ideal would be to find the arena for fights with different levels of enemy in the likeness of tournament archery