3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry Cat 18.03.20 07:02 pm

To whom to sell bows? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Accumulated a decent number of expensive Polovtsian bows, gunsmiths do not buy them, and ordinary shopkeepers too little gold. Who can you push?
Maybe the Smiths somewhere is buying this stuff?
13 Comments
Sort by:
2MegaB 18.03.20

Angry Cat
Hunters, rattee one marked horn

R
ReyhazPG 18.03.20

Any hunter, as far as I know

A
Angry Cat 18.03.20

2MegaB
ReyhazPG
Thank you, gentlemen.

A
Atlas057 18.03.20

Angry Cat
The more you trade with particular merchant, the more he gets money, after the restoration of range. At the end of the game, the regular traders, it may be a few thousand pennies.

A
Alex Coachman 18.03.20

Atlas057
I have from the beginning the traders in Rate 1.5 - 2K. I remember the first time I saw still surprised cries that traders are poor and no one to sell stuff.

A
Atlas057 18.03.20

Alex Coachman
Weird. I have 3 dealers that are in the area of food trade, was in the area of 20-30 coins. The armorer and gunsmith 2-3 hundred.

A
Alex Coachman 18.03.20

Atlas057
Traders on the street of course doesn't count. I'm talking about the Armorsmith, gunsmith, pharmacist and the Falconer.
But I litsuha. And I began to play at the same hour as the game came out.

B
Bupycop 18.03.20

Angry Cat
Buying from a dealer something, he gets money, then sell him his stuff back and return your money.

A
Atlas057 18.03.20

Alex Coachman
Maybe a bug, maybe the initial number of pennies from the dealers, lowered one of the patches. In any case, play is it does not interfere)

m
marvin57 18.03.20

I sell Miller, he's already 7500 in your pocket. You have supplemented their jobs, each of 3, can this effect or maybe not?
has accumulated 45 000-not much to do with.

A
Alex Coachman 18.03.20

marvin57
Tell me where the bill of sale from riteria found? I twice walked around his house, cleaned up everything cleaned, except very difficult chests. Even all residents, including riteria cleaned.

J
JDLJ 18.03.20

Alex Coachman
On the table some lies, I do not remember.

m
marvin57 18.03.20

Alex Coachman wrote:
Tell me where the bill of sale from riteria found?
Bill of sale not in the chests, laying a scroll on the table in the same kind on the 2 floor.