3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 18.03.20 07:03 pm

The burial ground, the abode of spirits (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually on the burial ground there is a cave there if you Shine a flashlight you receive the spirit with a pickaxe (and the map icon is lit abode of spirits) what to do in this place.

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 18.03.20

Nothing. Me too. Just like... How to say it. The integrity of the world and so on=) Not everyone has a job. The atmosphere so to speak. So correct. I was there a few minutes stood with a lantern.

S
Saloknir 18.03.20

saa0891
Maybe that will be in the DLC

P
Podlui 18.03.20

there is nothing there? I think there is something a little deeper for the Ghost

d
drag - fire 18.03.20

The spirit indicates that the cave has something,that's all.
Aardam blockage of the tear down and take all that is inside.

M
Mercurionio 18.03.20

You read the text. They tried to find the treasure of the Queen, under flowering plants in the rock. Here he shows that to dig. The type hint, nothing more.

a
andydron 18.03.20

saa0891
As I understand it, the game relied on that you run without vidmachenko sense (at least without the need). Hearing a strange sound (punch picks), and they turned on a lamp, you will see a hint that someone earlier tried to make the pass. Using vermace flair - you find a blockage, break it, and find the treasure. Too bad that the icon lamp on the map after that will not fade, which makes a mess. :(

05ZayaZ09 18.03.20

there's some armor school recently was there! in my improved Griffin ??? but the icon space is lit like something left??))) but if you go to the cave there is much more on the map than we see)) so I was there too, horns, banging everything!

k
kordik666 18.03.20

Guys, mark this icon turned out to make faded's one thread?

r
raspisnoy1 18.03.20

The idea there are superior gloves of the Griffin-I'm on the right previously took them from there))
as early as Scineghe back in Velen-looking white lit the Lamp in the New burial - went-watched the Ghost and Kyle-planted aardam cave(again!?)overgrown che Li))?burned all the corpses in the area-in a cave 2 chests - not active - read the FAQs-there are peppers (I got them) - just I love this math place-and I have forgotten when it ran

T
TheReds1892 18.03.20

thank you he could not catch up with th do

D
Dzhoel Miller 18.03.20

kordik666
Seems no this icon to make faded)

A
Artem Anikin 18.03.20

if you burn all the mountains with the bodies that valyayutsya in the County shield with the lantern disappears

V
Vlad Naum 18.03.20

Guys where to buy a pickaxe below 32 levels,please tell me.I have to beat emerald.

S
SkyraX 18.03.20

such places in the entire game on the fingers of one hand count(( I wanted more

g
ganjin 18.03.20

0.12 version. no the bodies are not burned, had come there in quest of Seth Griffin, there was a treasure under guard, killed a Ghost (think leecia not remember exactly), read the note on the body of a man, who wanted the burial to open. Inside, opened two chests - one quest of the Gryphon, and the second with stuff, like treasure and icon on the map immediately became gray. Most likely in early versions of the bug was.
PS. Came in there without a bulb and the sound of pickaxes, at first searched for who hews the stones, then he thought that perhaps the Ghost)

P
Palantonych 18.03.20

The icon fades and disappears
To do this questlast run (grandmother on the outskirts of large branches is found, and requests the wedding ring on the grave of her husband to carry), and a few days later over the grave muda her lamp to Shine it is necessary