3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danila Fadeichev 18.03.20 07:03 pm

Advise the game.

Help. Need to find a game that will pull my calculator. Looking for a game preferably online, but not necessarily, within the 14 GB. Like MMORPG, games like Far Cry, Warface. You don't even like these games, will consider any options. He didn't find any wanted Far Cry 4 to download, but realized that my calculator it will not pull, but when it came to MMORPG I immediately shut down YouTube, because they are now the sea and to choose one good unrealistic. Looking for urgently game, so I have traffic 4 digits just burn :D thank you in Advance for your help!

Spoiler

5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 18.03.20

in tenkasi go

K
Karnefis 18.03.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. at all times

r
requiemmm 18.03.20

Really. In Sacosone, quickly, decisively. NLC 7 mod is called. I wonder at what stage you will break down and demolish it? I had to Amber, amber I went, and the output met 14 dogs and two chimeras saunassa on the head here...and tripping. In fact, it is quite another Stalker, people can and should negotiate, and the mobs are much meaner and more of them, again, they have all sorts of abilities, like AoE attacks, some of which it is necessary to disable most for the game, but the rest fits into what is happening.

L
Leonn_24 18.03.20

Daniel Fadeichev
with this card, only Far Cry 2 download and on medium graphics settings only
Dark Sector, Red Faction 1, Resident evil 4-5, James Bond 007, Tomb Raider Underworld, I Am Alive
Blades of Time, choose what to liking!!

D
Danila Fadeichev 18.03.20

Leonn_24
Well, I have something Far Cry 3 has gone stable), as well As The Forest on the minimum salary went)