3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BatmanWayne221 18.03.20 07:03 pm

How to remove the letter And the items in invertase. (Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet)

The question in the topic title. Want to sell or improve the subject, but because of the letter And before him it cannot be done and to remove it does not work.
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
El.Ex.G 18.03.20

BatmanWayne221
In your room there is a terminal where you create your sets of equipment and skills. Remove the set with the weapon that they want to sell or simply save over the currently used set. Tab is one of the first terminal and is called Data settings. Blue letter And means that the item is equipped now, gray is used in some of the saved sets.

B
BatmanWayne221 18.03.20

El.Ex.G
Ahh, that's right. Thank you. Oh, well, why not do both in the same realizaciones you to be able himself to assign, etc. No need the terminal to do it))

E
El.Ex.G 18.03.20

BatmanWayne221
I myself over this question for a long time suffered, I thought a bug which got very unpleasant, as the slots rags limited edition (170, hundreds of which I have all sorts of reagents and cartridges adds up), and I had 4 arms and 4 of jewelry that hung like a dead weight. Googling nothing came of it, and then all of a sudden the inspiration arrived...
In fact, it was enough to make a tip that when you try to sell or modify the saved item window appears: the object is used in the saved set. Doperet at times it would be easier...

OFFTOPIC: the Game hung for a good. If it shlifanuli on the subject like corner and the Orthodox kooperativchik in Dlze what a gash, would be a clear topic among jrpg.

B
BatmanWayne221 18.03.20

El.Ex.G
I agree. The game is really good, but such are the drawbacks spoil the experience. However, maybe in all DLS and correct.

M
Mo6y 18.03.20

thank you kind people)