3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyxapuk_Pipitor 18.03.20 07:08 pm

CPU is loaded at 100 percent, the download graphics jump. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The problem is that the CPU are constantly loaded to one hundred percent, while the video card changes constantly, 90 40 percent. During such jumps appear in the friezes, then released, then again. During freezes, sometimes missing textures.

CPU - I5 2320 (3 ghz)
Gpu - asus strix Gtx 960 (2gb)
ram - 8 gb
BP - Chieftec 650 watts ( bought recently )
Case - Zalman z9 neo
mother assrock H61DE/S3
Propeller for CPU deepcool gammax 200t

img.playground.ru/images/9/1/1-25.png width=780 height=329.0625 />

img.playground.ru/images/4/8/2-17.png width=780 height=329.0625 />

img.playground.ru/images/3/8/3-9.png width=780 height=329.0625 />
44 Comments
Sort by:
C
K
Kirill22092 18.03.20

Cyxapuk_Pipitor
Already discussed a million times! The problem with the low bandwidth of hard drives.

M
MagicHero 18.03.20

Kirill22092
Kirill22092 wrote:
Already discussed a million times! The problem with the low bandwidth of hard drives.
lol what??? what about hard drives???
Cyxapuk_Pipitor
What do you want? percent loaded full and vidyuhi begins just stupid to stand and wait for the PERC process calculations pictures. If you put too high settings that all video memory is clogged it could lead to the loading of textures from RAM and as a consequence probelam display them. But once you have the texture disappear in the moments of the Frisians perhaps due to the fact that the percent delay the work a video card that is crashing (I have not tested this situation, so to say that there is not can)
To relieve percent, be sure to put draw distance all at low, especially setting in a separate menu where the long shadows. The quality of the shadows, too, hit the percent (in fallout 4, this parameter is generally much hit on performance PERC)

t
t830x 18.03.20

Brow game not FHD that's the whole source of the problem

I have i5 4460 with MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2G LE and FHD resolution all adequately

GPU: 75%
CPU: 90%
71FPS

K
Kirill22092 18.03.20

MagicHero
And the fact that GTA is demanding to train and, ideally, it should be on the SSD and the paging file too. I have R7 and GTX1080 1700, when installed on a hard drive and page file and games, the game starts to freesite exactly as written human. The forum has the 10 it was on this account, everyone helps either the SSD or installing GTA on a separate rail.
Here I wrote in detail why the game lag at normal configurations http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/frizy_pri_ezde_v_gorode-941996/ If I hadn't encountered such a problem, I would not be writing about it.

H
Hobo Sexual 18.03.20

Cyxapuk_Pipitor
Launch the game in a window on minimum graphics settings with the lowest screen resolution, if FPS does not increase so the CPU is not stalling the game.

M
MagicHero 18.03.20

Kirill22092
Have you got any problems with iron, my game is on a normal hard drive and had no such problems ever. The influence of the speed of the hard drive it did not subject if you have enough VRAM and RAM, if not enough of them nor any speed SSD the situation is not save.
In General, if texture is not loaded then the culprit is Packed with simple memory and they begin to be loaded from RAM, and if RAM jammed then all the trouble and they begin to be loaded from the screw and it is clear that in this situation the textures in the game loaded well very long and if you put it will stand MICS that absolutely nothing will change texture as well eternity will be loaded.

C
Cyxapuk_Pipitor 18.03.20

1 - Settings are those that are recommended by NVIDIA GeForce exp. the 2 is my PERC so bad? 3 - train checked for bad sectors with Victoria, it said that it is in excellent condition. I also err on the percent, they say he is not pulling this vidyahu, but I don't know before it was all good.

K
Kirill22092 18.03.20

MagicHero
Exactly, I have a problem with iron. I have my friend and this man, to whom my advice has helped http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/igra_nachinaet_zhutko_frizit_posle_5_30_minut_igry-944009/#comment-16619760 and these people http://steamcommunity.com/app/271590/discussions/0/611703999975554476/ Nightmare, what a coincidence! Only problem is that now I have GTA too, is on the train and there's no lag, and this is because nothing uses it, I have the paging file on the SSD along with Windows. And Yes, I want you to have at least 64 gig of RAM, but FP will always be used, regardless of the load on Opera.
There are also many came to the conclusion that the blame for the speed of the train https://club.dns-shop.ru/forum/thread/109038/ Me continue or I still hardware, eh?

K
Kirill22092 18.03.20

Cyxapuk_Pipitor
You only have one rail or multiple? There are also describes what the problem is http://steamcommunity.com/app/271590/discussions/0/611703999975554476/ it's not the fact that it is in good condition, and in the railway technology - it's outdated.
UPD: the percent of you are normal, I on the 2400 sat, and nothing, not a single freeze.

o
origamikiller 18.03.20

Cyxapuk_Pipitor
Weak CPU (100% load speaks for itself) + not enough video memory. 1,9/1,8 - it's a download of the video memory on screen? If I'm on my 980, which is 4 GB, set to graphics memory is loaded close to the maximum are the friezes.

Personally, I absolutely no difference with upgrading to an SSD (in GTA) is not felt (separate HDD, not on the same. 7200 about.)
Keep in mind, if your current game on a separate drive and it's a full disk, not a laptop and some smooth – there is a chance to throw your money away when buying a SSD. Do not argue with the above links where the replacement has solved the problem, but I think it would be useful to see and with my experience.

Cyril wrote above, that at one time was normal and on weak hardware – and this is part of the reason is, in my opinion. After updates (especially the latter) GTA works worse, the worst in the city centre, and the worst part in all servers (some friends from SC confirmed, but seriously the topic is not studied, may be wrong in prevalence).
+++UPD. 3570k with overclocking and download the way too often under a hundred. The relationship between 100% load and small friezes not in all cases but often can be traced, checked.

In the single, incidentally, is also a frieze or not? I only have online.

Cyxapuk_Pipitor wrote:
1 - Settings are those that are recommended by NVIDIA GeForce exp.
NVIDIA gefors I recommend the grass for example to put on the high, what starts out simple slideshow. Lower manually, intelligently.

Some increase in RAM helped the transition from 8 to 16.

Cyxapuk_Pipitor
Can live with the problem spread? It is interesting to look

R
Rageskin 18.03.20

as a practice use 4 cores already few games I have in the Witcher 3 all cores under 100

o
origamikiller 18.03.20

t830x wrote:
Brow game not FHD that's the whole source of the problem
By the way, Yes:) did Not pay at once attention.
Even 4K would be exposed.

K
Kirill22092 18.03.20

origamibiro
My 2400 is now in the other computer and just played in GTA 5 and such friezes not. He was all the time 100% load, but this does not mean that the friezes will.

o
origamikiller 18.03.20

Kirill22092
No difference, full server or not?
Hmm. The head will burst soon. Just don't understand why, though, and a lot of time killed. It only remains to put together a new system and compare.
Kirill22092 wrote:
He was all the time 100% load, but this does not mean that the friezes will.
Well, I like graphs afterburner clearly visible jump frametime when the download jumps to 100%. In these moments, the smoothness is lost. In the video, it will not be very noticeable, but the feeling is substantially affected.

t
t830x 18.03.20

Stop the bullshit - chela the resolution of the game is not FHD, view screenshots - there are 2K resolution, video card and the CPU stupidly fail. Monitor resolution does not match the capabilities of the graphics card, hence the percents are loaded on 100%....

Or FHD resolution in game to use or vidyahu gtx1070 for 2K resolution buy.

M
MagicHero 18.03.20

Kirill22092
And you didn't include the head why they have problems? and why problems were solved when I used the paging file? show me at least one brow which would prisila GTA 5 because of the screw on the gland with a minimum of 16 gigs of RAM and 4-8 gigs of VRAM.

K
Kirill22092 18.03.20

origamibiro
origamibiro wrote:
No difference, full server or not?
No, the servers I did not write anything.
origamibiro wrote:
Well, I like graphs afterburner clearly visible jump frametime when the download jumps to 100%. In these moments, the smoothness is lost. In the video, it will not be very noticeable, but the feeling is substantially affected.
Praimtaim can jump from just, like, really, everything, the same afterburner, and any other information overlay, from insufficient memory speeds (delays), but it is more on Reisen, and from the same hard drive.

K
Kirill22092 18.03.20

MagicHero
Oh yeah, all of sloooo, I explained to him, and he told me again about the same rubs, man, hide.

M
MagicHero 18.03.20

Kirill22092
I thought you asked a specific question, show me somebody who on a normal gland would be the problem of GTA 5 because of the screw. Your decisions of the problems connected due to the lack of RAM or VRAM and as a consequence of the activation screw.