3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flintstoyn 25.09.19 01:23 pm

riddle-rhyme (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me how to solve and where to find the treasure ???

16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alykard6414 25.09.19

Sleep until sunset, and watch where you of the stones is the shadow and between the shadow of the stones will lie on the chest. Near the chest is andriaki run, as I recall.

R
Rimases 25.09.19

probably just the sun is always at a certain time in the Zenith may be somewhere a day for 10-20 minutes after a morning on the mountain and don't remember some kind of high look shadow is the entrance to the cave I saw somewhere the answer

f
forzabender 25.09.19

meditate up to 12 hours.then stand in the doorway and look down into the abyss - you'll see the shadow of the doorway .there endriago runs.the chest in the pit

F
Flintstoyn 25.09.19

Spasibo))

M
Mantykora 25.09.19

And where did you find the riddle? screen can? something I never found...

O
Old_Nick 25.09.19

Mantykora

The Central island. Monoliths - where the green marker. near them is a skeleton(with a poem) and a corpse with loot. The chest - where the label HS.
Bear in mind - no quest, no wegmachen vision it is not illuminated, it is necessary to look for visually. Next 2-Andrey-drone

M
Mantykora 25.09.19

Old_Nick that's what I like of the Witcher 3: always something not found. In the second passage, for example, came across the poet-bridegroom with the swamp woman-bride))) Thank you, in NG+ I find.

By the way, is not the topic: in Velenje aoste mark Wolf tract, three lighted red stone, it is possible to light on them lights. A quest with this some connected? I'm only in NG+ it came across.

R
Readlife 25.09.19

Mantykora
The bloody Baron - kill ygosu and you will be quest associated with the wolf tract.

M
Mantykora 25.09.19

Finlife
Okay, I kind disenchants always...

O
Old_Nick 25.09.19

Mantykora
To kill more difficult boevka (and he Egosa not very simple, and the ghosts in the tract get ;) ), but the simpler in terms of story content. Just kill everyone

M
Mantykora 25.09.19

Old_Nick
Well Witcher to kill no stranger, think harder below as to fight to the death))) Yes, and ghosts are not so hard to kill, you have to get used to them... Just in this part of the job family matters he recalled past cases already Royal - striga, and acted as Geralt in the book.

O
Old_Nick 25.09.19

Igosa harder Ghost:) although ghosts with the option of killing him will be greater than in the rest (except support Yoshi in the castle, will be even and the crowd in the same tract). I'm just a big complication was considered as + of this branch. But... for the rest we have motivated history, according to murder - kill Igoru rest of the ghosts, get the endpoint of the quest from the witch. Let's just say - more legimacy (read - stupid ;) ) option

D
Desperados 25.09.19

D
Desperados 25.09.19

M
Mr Great Game Lord 18.07.22

Alykard6414
Well, where to look? The fucking forest has grown there and gives its shadows, so the shadow of the stone is not visible there!

M
Mr Great Game Lord 18.07.22

forzabender
I found it at random near the endriaga, meditated until noon and saw the shadow from these stones and it immediately ran away - how did the developers plan for people to look for the fleeing shadow in the forest with a lot of tree shadows?!? And if it were in the bushes or under a stone at all?