3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
breez10 18.03.20 07:09 pm

About the patch 1.2.5 with the hotfix (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Started a new walkthrough with the new 1.2.5 patch with the hotfix.
My first impressions:
1. The German voice acting - awesome!!! I recommend to all.
2. Castles began to appear a lot easier.
3. On the roads began to appear more frequently different ambushes and all sorts of characters.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 18.03.20

breez10
all of the above has nothing to do with the patch 1.2.5

J
JockerSS 18.03.20

=)

b
breez10 18.03.20

RGC
According to claim 1 - not at all the same license, where the German voice was originally;
On PP 2-3 - it is a reality that to take by itself could not. appeared only after this patch.

R
RGC 18.03.20

breez10
the reality is that you have no idea what I'm saying. patchnot would have to start to read it, although I doubt that you even know what it is

B
Bupycop 18.03.20

breez10
1. What's the problem to put the German voice acting on the pirates? Although I am not a supporter of piratok, but I see no difference on the license for example the incentive, just in the properties to change the language, and pirates need to download either individually, or set originally in English.
2. They could not be opened easier this paragraph refer to the patch 1.3.0, that's not out yet.
3. So the same nonsense, because this paragraph is absent in the description of the patch even in 1.2.5 and 1.3.0, so that on all counts, you have a failure and nothing to do with patches.

b
breez10 18.03.20

Ha ha two times by both commentators.
I tell you about the real gaming experiences the fact, and you tell me about your views based on reasoning, based on read in descriptions of information. You on 100% trust read and consider it as a guide to action?! Funny, really.

B
Bupycop 18.03.20

breez10
Just all the turnover, you've told us about his ideas, so nothing really of described above is not present in the patch. Especially funny to hear it from someone who plays on the pirates for the first time and downloaded the patch, which is already 2 weeks worth of the licenses. Not to mention the fact that the German voice acting AGON purely your opinion. I personally do not gives voice from which I do not understand Yes, and the German language sounds quite rude. Locks just could not be opened easier, the only explanation is, once you have started a new game, you simply have to practice and had more experience with breaking. Ambushes and random encounters, this can be attributed to the category of bugs, because there is a mod that increases the chance of the attacks and random encounters(maybe it sewn into your pirates, burglary locks also have a mod that makes them easier, according to this, there is an assumption that you downloaded the pirate mod) and is partially a bug, because it has been repeatedly the theme that these random encounters are almost completely missing from some players. Therefore, I repeat, nothing to do from your experience have with the patch 1.2.5. And how to show your disadvantages, you are the first of its kind, which saw in this patch are those things that have not changed with this patch, thereby alluding to the fact that you again are not right.

K
Kira5678 18.03.20

Before the patch it was better.And the settings were low, and these were...there improved no idea((