3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitolive 18.03.20 07:11 pm

A useful item (Metal Gear Survive)

The game has machalti pants - which add 1 to the cell under the bag with the ammo . Tell me where to get it . If in PVE for what job?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 18.03.20

vitolive
fireworks... Yes, there is, on this site hike two and a half men to play MGS... on the topic, I personally don't know yet... by the way wanted to ask about the fact that you I recently wrote about LVL 5 base development... from infa and what you have now LVL base development... if I do that on the PS4 playing, if you can skooperiruetes and together the zombies crumble...

S
Stanfil 18.03.20

Here in my random drawings,I in the first container, the drawing was Balaclava,comrade, so do not found it on the PS4 I'm a PC,maybe there are differences

v
vitolive 18.03.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
vitolive-e-my PSN

v
vitolive 18.03.20

Stanfil
the drawings are not random I threw off the topic of coordinates and descriptions all drawings

V
Vyacheslav Kolmakov 18.03.20

All my gear out in the cooperative randomly on medium to high complexity. To me the pants off of the protective suit fell with a slot for cartridges. In single you like this armor very, very rare to find in chests.

K
Kostyan Morozov 18.03.20

vitolive
I made 2 save sujecki, i.e. 2 Persian in one and the same trunk after the same action is different gear... so I guess no further comments needed

v
vitolive 18.03.20

Vyacheslav Levin
and in what job . or complexity

V
Vyacheslav Kolmakov 18.03.20

vitolive
What do you think? Not a newbie, read carefully what is written above

v
vitolive 18.03.20

Kostya Morozov
When you play Persian second all drawings have already collected the first why you have different objects . This topic is locked nubi . first once everything is fixed and then just give the crates with gear and not drawings.

v
vitolive 18.03.20

Dropped pants of the sniper maskhalaty and pants armored with the contents of the bags to cartridges - the location of the airport on difficult difficulty .