3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum 500 18.03.20 07:11 pm

Flights (Alekhine's Gun)

Since I'm from the second level. (Mole among us) With it consistently crashes every 5-10 minutes. The first level played fine. Compatible with XP put, useless. What else can you do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AL5 18.03.20

Magnum 500
All flights, nothing to do. I heard that on the beta test, too, were the departures, the developers talked a lot about this. In the end, as you can see they do not care. I have already passed, and helped only often persist.

M
Magnum 500 18.03.20

LivePool

And after the second level, too, the flights were? The game is oddly geared, clone Hitman Contacts, I would like to pass

A
AL5 18.03.20

Magnum 500
Crashes always randomly happen, so you can go. It is more of a mix of Blood Money and Absolution. Of Absolution, but only instinct.

M
Magnum 500 18.03.20

LivePool

Well 2 level is like the level in Hitman Contracts where you had at the hotel Budapest to kill two terrorists and disarm the bomb. Crashes too frequently. Maybe there is hope for a patch?

A
AL5 18.03.20

Magnum 500
Yes, the mission and reminded me of the Contracts, but the gameplay and possibilities of Blood Money and Absolution.
Magnum 500 wrote:
Maybe there is hope for a patch?
I can't say anything, maybe they are not going to lift a finger to hit.

r
raketoff 18.03.20

Magnum 500
Also crashes, but I will not say that often - only 2-3 times had (though it is still 4 missions). Play Win10pro64 without any compatibility mode.

PS: Me too, for some reason it is more Contracts the Hitman reminds, straight nostalgia :)

M
Magnum 500 18.03.20

raketoff

Yes, Yes, the Contracts, the game is happy as an elephant, and do not care that everything around her dirty. On my second mission crashes consistently every 15 minutes I can save.

T
Tomas Freeze 18.03.20

stable flight 2 ur hotel when overheard a man at the bar with the card of the guest