3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SFX3 19.03.20 11:24 pm

As it is known in some schools loud yelling at students!!!

Question: Complain if you or your family is in the education Department??
(City Department of education)
Or not? Actually fight for their rights?!
P. S. our school teachers are affectionate and cheerful. We were able to achieve this! And what you want.
(To us, even the President came and praised!)
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 19.03.20

Raseyskoy the education system cries and threats is the only method of education, primarily because I work there aunts with problems in his personal life, which never took. Mat would have been shorter, Yes. So, you can write even in the sports lottery, but other distinguished PI...dagogo in the country just yet.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.03.20

requiemmm
There is also the opposite situation: when teachers are being bullied, which was unthinkable in Soviet times, by the way.
Educator/teacher is a calling, not just a profession, which can be mastered in a year. The same applies to the police.

S
SFX3 19.03.20

requiemmm
So it is easier to say. (A distinguished teachers a LOT)

L
Lex-one 19.03.20

SFX3
And as a teacher to influence a child?

r
requiemmm 19.03.20

SFX3
You only find out what it merits. Basically, they are for petty meanness and iron ass. Is the serpentarium, where a decent man can not stand long, and remain on the whole very kind of footage, not to shun extortion and blackmail, not able to calmly, without hysteria, upset the youngsters, no sense of humor and deep knowledge of his subject. Can otturatore training manual and vent to the class anger over prosranoe life, we end up with half of the schools produces more than 30% of the fools, not learned the elementary base. Read the syllables, write errors level padonkaf, I do not remember the multiplication table and regularly die as a result of gross violations of TB. Recently appeared in the media a sign with statistics, directly beat all records. Nobody is asking the impossible, well, just the minimum, to distinguish Lenin from Dostoevsky to fill in blanks without errors and not die, changing the light bulb in the chandelier, it's so hard? It turns out, Yes. And how come that such marvelous teachers, professionals, gold people, pride and support of the nation, prepare this choice biodegradable waste? Maybe they are the same, only older? Aspen and oranges, yeah.

And I will tell you how to act. For me my life met a decent teachers already three. By the way, teacher is an old useless slave who accompanied the child to school and collected after school.
So, the algorithm is simple. These three knew their subject. Could answer the question for him is beyond abstract. Asked strictly, the material of the given complex and, most importantly, didn't allow myself to go. Calm and Mature, the noise begins - the explanation of the material continues, but no one hears him, it doesn't matter. It is important that the material level is that missing one lesson, you don't understand in the future no-th-th. Exactly. I could not come. Dead silence in the room, careful management of the notes, any pass as accident, die, but come on, you can skip everything else, but then you have to be. And it worked, nobody wanted to know that he is a fool.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.03.20

requiemmm wrote:
It is important that the material level is that missing one lesson, you don't understand in the future no-th-th. Exactly. I could not come. Dead silence in the room, careful management of the notes, any pass as accident, die, but come on, you can skip everything else, but then you have to be
Disadvantage of this situation is that if the child really is sick, he starts problems with the assimilation of the material. Teachers don't care? When the cause of objective...

S
SFX3 19.03.20

There is wisdom, is born in addition to books, from prayer, from sorrow, from life's experience!
Fact? - Fact!

a
antonrogov 19.03.20

requiemmm
Dude, what do you think? You need to be treated. Even comment on your stream of shit you do not want.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.03.20

the main thing that the learning of subject material received
well, looking like something entot scream accompanied by what is and what is called because the intelligence of a teacher teaches the intellectual dolzhon to be above the students and they should spacebrock in intellectual battles is not enough. then a cruel mental punishment for the stupidity and unsealed homework. if the attack teacher was able to reflect the learner must mentally relax because it reaches a certain ceiling but then come new waves of enemies and test burning out the mournful land the most powerful psychoville. and the student has to re-pull performance under increasingly complex tests. but for release they would have to pump the non-linear inversion of Sims on the challenging task is not available any class or characteristics. and there already they will be the Professor to bend with stronger stats than secondary school teachers and primary classes. and then the student understands that defeated all the enemies and need a more thick and powerful mobs an epic level. that's the point of learning.

S
SFX3 19.03.20

MunchkiN 616
Don't tell, the majority of uchenikov - Dodik.. Interfere with normal learning.

r
requiemmm 19.03.20

antonrogov
You can't, the intellectual level does not allow. Can only push the negative, pouring saliva on the keyboard. In your understanding, to cure someone means to lower to your level. The level of normal people who don't see the consequences of their own and others actions, do not understand responsibility and a kind of joyous fools live their meaningless life. Sometimes I envy you, you are always in a circle of the same, always in the pink glasses, in a land of Flying Elephants...you even write or say in Junior high, or army, slowly, in simple words, watertight, requiring no reflection, without the use of hyperboles and allegories, no longer than two sentences. Happy people.

n
n7xhore 19.03.20

In most cases, teachers yell at students not because teachers are bad, and the fact that they have problems in their personal lives, and due to the fact that the students behave as patau Dodik and nifiga do not want the pupils in simple words don't understand, because they are just juvenile morons who don't care for school and their future, important that the mother feeds and clothes. On the other hand, there are teachers who love to eat the brains of the students. So that they can be not the most good, but in most cases the students themselves are to blame for the fact that they are teachers yell.