3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ravshanizhshe 19.03.20 11:25 pm

ANDTHEIR mode, save (Borderlands 3)

Question: after starting a new game ANDTHEIR character reset tree skills? And what about the level ends with the first normal passage? Not ANDTHEIR.
If someone has a save of the character after the end of a typical passage, before the beginning of the IIH, I beg you give me a copy)
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 19.03.20

Ravshanizhshe
Not reset.
Approximately 40+

s
saa0891 19.03.20

Ravshanizhshe
Save before the last boss
https://yadi.sk/d/nb6jSBgUPhYHjQ

S
Stanislavich 19.03.20

The first passage, with the mileage on the main plot is about 32-35 level. If you run locations. to do saithe, find test command and generally fanitsya map a 40+ are likely to be typed.

if you look deeper, then along the passage you will come across of the arena, if you run them at least once perfectly - that's 8-10 levels (2 levels from one of the arena on average, arenas at least 4 pieces).

Cap levels - 50, the transition to the IIH does not reset the level of the character and his equipment. The card is studied, as in the first pass. Open Al radio\Hardware\Caches of Typhon are not updated (remain closed), and erevanskie writing. All sides available with THEIR passing.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 08.02.21

Stanislavich
That would be a normal guide to all arenas, story bosses after completing a storyline and some "legendary" bosses to read, otherwise they only poke around the story and bosses on the main quest, but whether they can be passed and how to do it without a storyline is not said. The only useful google is the presence of some legendary bosses. There are even more questions.

N
Nikolai1975 08.02.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
I agree, information is zero, everything is uniform