3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JamesRocket 25.09.19 01:25 pm

Optimization, technical errors, and the solution. (RAGE 2)

-Write here your configuration completely, CPU, VC, RAM, OS, frequencies, version and overclocking!
-So the same write error with the screenshot or a normal photo (if hung)
-Write in detail at what point the crash occurs, also what settings in the game!

-We will work together to understand and solve those problems of the game, so that everyone can comfortably play.

-Please: do Not write nonsense, don't write if you have a super old bucket (775 socket FX4000-6000 series video card below GTX600 series or HD 7800 series.) GAME VOLCANO AND ANCIENT IRON DID NOT PULL IT, IT IS NOT DESIGNED FOR IT!!!

-Theme is created to solve TX problems RAGE2 (API, VULKAN) and the acquisition of invaluable technical expertise. I will periodically go and check, not a bomb and not agrites! Thank you.
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
VirussX 25.09.19

The texture of the soap,as in the first part...

J
JamesRocket 25.09.19

Tested this game on:
-Intel i5 3570k 4.2 ghz
-Asus GTX660 DCOC 1230Mhz on the chip.
RAM 16GB 1600 Mhz
-OS W10 1803
Launched in fullscreen mode, low settings, blur on, ANISO on, AA TX+FX, Vsync OFF, render 70%, the driver 430.64 35-45 FPS in open areas and in buildings of 50+.

The same config but with AMD Saphire RX590 without overclocking, ultra, driver Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.1, FPS in open areas in buildings 70-75 80-90+

The launch was carried out with HDD 3TB 7200rpm 64mb, 16GB of FP.
The Frisians were very fast boot (10-15s max) locations, maps, menu and back instant, freezes when using the card and the PDA, I think a correct patch.
To correct pictures in the game I advise you to put in MSI AFT lock in 60 frames or 50 depending on the graphics card and enable Vsync in the game.

V
VirussX 25.09.19

Spoiler

JamesRocket
At maximum settings playing...I say textures are low resolution,therefore, and soap...
You were asked not agrisa,or in the sense you can have...?
And 8GB memory RX 570 I think enough...

k
kukava_d 25.09.19

VirussX
At maximum settings resolution textures 4K, and even 8K! That is why, in the recommended system. the requirements are a GTX 1070! The game requires 8 GB of memory! If you put just high settings, the game flies (60fps and above) and GTX 1060 6GB! Soap perhaps because of the smoothing, the game is not mode is MSAA, only FXAA and TAA, and they strongly soap a picture! Turn off antialiasing if you hate soap!

A
Anton Martynyuk 25.09.19

INTEL CORE I3 2120 GTX 1050 TI 8GB RAM the GAME is HANGING IN the PROCESSES WINDOWS 10X64

K
Kazipuka 25.09.19

INTEL CORE I7 - 4770, GTX 1060 3 Gb RAM,16 Gb of RAM,Win 7 64
Try the pirates,often crashes blue crane of death, what could be the problem?

J
JamesRocket 25.09.19

Anton Martynyuk
Need at least i5 4 core.

J
JamesRocket 25.09.19

Kaziputa
Install w10

O
Oleg Belokrinickiy 25.09.19

So I'm writing here. Anyone encountered such a bug after beating the game, HE appears in the tower as the Source. And here the tower is impossible as-or to leave. It at all so or I one? (The Elevator call button is inactive and will move through the rapid movement impossible, the map is not an appropriate icon).

M
MaksMan1996 25.09.19

Help plizzz and iza this bug,I can not go further
Job: control Center. Where you must call orbit the Ecosphere.
The problem: the Ecosphere caused
Rage 2 is closed, the scanner of the palms of the Game, Rage 2, Help
I went inside, climbed on the Elevator and the supercomputer (where you want the hand to attach) is closed.
A designator of the mission shows the building of the control center
Although there is all stripped, and the EcoSphere from there called.
Guys! Maybe someone faced with such garbage, tell me advice. What I should do. Is this really bagnuty (not license)?

M
Mr_Dude090 25.09.19

JamesRocket wrote:
Kaziputa
Install w10
Rage 2 and on 7-ke is fine.
Kaziputa wrote: GTX 1060 3 Gb RAM.
What version video driver? If 430.35 or 430.86, then suggest to put the version 419.35.

S
Steve Taller 25.09.19

Kaziputa wrote:
blue screen of death crashes in 98% of cases with unstable overclocking iron, or unstable overclocked CPU or RAM, can also be a problem with the straps of RAM, ie is physically out of order, it is necessary to try test Opera memtest from under dosa. Much less a problem FOR

S
Steve Taller 25.09.19

core [email protected], 64Gb DDR4@3000, GTX 1080ti, Win10 x64. On the ultra flight is normal

V
VasiliyRG 25.09.19

AMD FX 8150 on a 970 chip
32 GB of RAM
Sound asua strix soar
Gtx 1660ti
10 wines

Brakes and wheezing sound at the same time.
Under any graphics settings in the game, from min to max. It flies, then suddenly brakes and a rattle sound. Thought on the built-in Realtek, but from asus strix soar the exact same crap.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.09.19

Strange kind of game. What it is, what it does not. In any case, the game at times.

I forgot to write. But what a legacy looks like. Even in the same Edge Lights is to be better.

E
Efreitor_24 25.10.20

I don't know why. I've got Rage 2 on full HD resolution maxims, scattering the seen to 70 degrees in 3 minutes of play. We have to twist the turntables of the graphics card by hand almost 100% that would be kept at least in the area of 65-69 degrees. In tests, the furmark for 30 minutes in a load 100% holds 69 degrees. Other games so do not heat my Palit RTH 2070 Super, which in reviews praised for good cooling. What's the problem I'm HG.

g
gennaz 11.01.21

Optimization is excellent, no problems with the game.
Spoiler
To remove soap, create a game profile and turn Image Sharpening up to 100%.
PS System in profile.

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

The picture looks much better with Ansel and Sharpening. There is no soap that used to be.

P
Palych Rokov 23.12.21

Playful for one time, but as a joker it's quite good. Optimizon is a C, but my vidyaha in this game was quite good

V
Vladimir Sivko 05.05.22

Palych Rokov
Normal optimization for 4+ will go there. Stable at ultra 60fps. Iron profile.