3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rassel 85 25.09.19 01:25 pm

RGSC error \"failed to connect to the Internet\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Who as otpishite please. Single or not I am on this earth is sinful.

98 Comments
Sort by:
D
Defalt3 25.09.19

Rassel 85
You're not alone :With

D
Den - Aniki 25.09.19

Rassel 85. Do not one((( the same garbage.

R
Rassel 85 25.09.19

Guys who have the same problem tell me how you have the Internet connected. Via a modem or cable directly to the computer.I have Internet through the modem and connect directly there. Just a kind person in another thread wrote the following:
This is Rockstar, baby. I have so Max Payne 3 does not start. If you have a Wi-Fi router, plug the cable directly if you have the Internet over Wi-Fi only, you just spent 2,000 roubles at the game in vain.

B
BlackMiror 25.09.19

Guys I have a problem with the Internet connection. There is a similar problem ?

T
Tryman13 25.09.19

Rassel 85
I have Internet connected directly, and I have the same problem.

Z
Zombieller 25.09.19

Gothic500
Outside the window lies a coveted with a wrench button, turn on the overlay

G
Gothic500 25.09.19

Zombieller
thank you

R
Rassel 85 25.09.19

Tryman13
Thank you. Waiting for more guys who have as well. See how they are connected. If it's all in the cable modem and it just PI...TS. Two mower gave just is so...... Played, as they say online((( Pirates have to download that used at least a single play

B
BlackMiror 25.09.19

Rassel 85
Took your advice and came here. I also have the Internet connected directly. But the error is the same as you.

R
Rassel 85 25.09.19

BlackMiror
A vicious circle, and easier to say full POP.

B
BlackMiror 25.09.19

Rassel 85
Well, maybe just the servers are down ?

R
Rassel 85 25.09.19

BlackMiror
In a short time of starting the game 5 hours ago I was talking with a friend on Skype. We simultaneously obtained to run the game. So it all started and I initially started to receive the message that no connection. And all these 5 hours I can't connect. This fact is very alarming. Why other then you get into the social club and we can't.

B
BlackMiror 25.09.19

Rassel 85
That is really alarming.

M
MonkPower 25.09.19

Rassel 85
Apparently we find ourselves among those who weed out the anti-DDoS

R
Rassel 85 25.09.19

The screen was done on the Russian site Rockstar. The guy has the same problem with connection in the social. Wait then 9: 00 GMT.

Spoiler

B
BlackMiror 25.09.19

Rassel 85
Now, if all a ride..
And by the way you get 14.00 GMT, and I have 12.00 GMT.

MonkPower
You have the same problem ?

T
Tryman13 25.09.19

Rassel 85
Throw a link to this forum.

R
Rassel 85 25.09.19

Tryman13
Rockstargame.ru, score and the site will get there first topic about the start of GTA. here there made screen. The Playground gives not referring to insert.

s
strannik22 25.09.19

Rassel 85
The same nonsense - error Internet connection. Tried LAN cable to connect and it is still a message connection error shows(((. The image of the license downloaded from torrents. The main traffic on Wi-Fi, a stable 5 Mbit / sec holds. Account in English. Guys, if the solution you will find, let me know.

Y
YaroslavUsov 25.09.19

This morning tried to start the game. Client perezarazhenie game was pre-downloaded torrent. Activated key on my account Rockstar and after running I get this(attached picture) the Internet works as usual antivirals disconnected, the router was overloaded, nothing changes. Someone faced with this? tried tech support email to Rockstar but they need a Twitter which is why it comes the confirmation code to the phone during registration. In General, ambush from all sides.