3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skvizgar 19.03.20 11:27 pm

The error Paging file error (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Have not touched the cold, decided to try to play Varzon and frankly, in any sense, sorry about that.
It's not the gameplay but the error Paging file error, which is not clear from what actually occurs.
Yesterday everything was fine, not a departure, today I start the game, get into the menus, there isn't 2 minutes it POPs up and sometimes it POPs up even before reaching her...I feel like I'm not batlnet downloaded the game, and what the curve pirate Repack.
The day before yesterday was the error related to direct x, but I miraculously solved by disabling overlay in discorde...don't know how it is connected, but helped me. From the current error does not help anything at all, I really didn't even find any themes associated with it, maybe even on the forum who have encountered. A lot of things already tried, and the logs were moved and the Windows is updated, all the overlays were swap out, from the administrator is launched, nothing helped, while the other, everything works fine....generally inclined that the problem is in the game. Interestingly, if you receive this error, I consistently goes deep in, ie just closes and that's all.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doooms 19.03.20

Skvizgar
The Paging file error I have the same error.Vobshem the game requires the swap file well I do not know why.I just increased the paging file and all the crashes.I have 8 GB of RAM dd3 .I put the paging file as much as 10 GB and all .But wildly frieze fps game on the strength of 25 and sags up to 5 .Impossible to play(( I Have a video card 1030 percent but powerful ..Well at minimal settings so wildly frieze lag slow texture progruzhat ..it seems to Me that the game uses swap file and not memory I stupidly said.

S
Skvizgar 19.03.20

Doooms
Hmm I have two drives, one SSD and hdd, this SSD is unreasonably large weight game I can not deliver, just not enough space. Hmmm strange that it requires, given that only yesterday he was playing all right....

D
Doooms 19.03.20

Skvizgar
how much do you have RAM?

D
Doooms 19.03.20

Skvizgar
in short 8 GB of RAM enough for this game

S
Skvizgar 19.03.20

Doooms
Yes 8, but suddenly the game ceased to fly, sometimes frieze, but damn I played games for more exacting, there was no such garbage.

D
DosIIk 19.03.20

Skvizgar
installation on the SSD will not change anything. It will also freesite. I have a config of a computer ryzen 5 2600, rx 588 and 8GB of RAM. She's wildly frieze, just incredibly annoying, especially in the martial arts. Will purchase another bar for 8 and think it goes okay

r
ricardosoli 17.07.20

sorry for the stupid question,and the page file increase on drives where the game is installed or on the system,tobish on With

A
Ar4er2016 17.07.20

ricardosoli
On the system then, if two separate destaca. If divided into sections, it makes no difference.

I
Inquisito 17.07.20

Doooms
not a few 8 gig

I
Inquisito 17.07.20

ricardosoli
just put the automatic pagefile and all he will do all that is necessary

I
Inquisito 17.07.20

Skvizgar
If you have deep in the flies is because the game is SDK libraries discard and the game uses a communication Protocol of Discordia. Just in the game cut the connection and then turn on deep

C
Clownnnn 17.07.20

DosIIk
Help?

l
ldvl 13.06.21

I have 16 gig of RAM and still requires to turn on the back-up