3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Centurion27 19.03.20 11:28 pm

Good buy or waste of money? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Already long time I am thinking to buy RDR2 on PC, I have an average iron pulls Star Wars Fallen Jedi Order, AC Odyssey, NFS Heat and so on minimal and quite playable. But I would like to know your opinion not to do hasty steps and lose money. Anyone had any problems, is it worth buying as improved optimization for all released patches and updates? I will appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.

I iron:

Dell 15 series;
Intel i7 7500;
AMD R7 4gb M440; DDR5
RAM 8gb;
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

Centurion27
What's the problem? Download demo and Pitesti her and decide to take you or not.

V
Vyxyxol 19.03.20

Rolemanser
Cho? Have DDR 2 is a demo version? Or she hacked and is on the torrents?

L
Lex-one 19.03.20

Muskrat
He has a view of is the activation.
Centurion27
Damn man it would be a pain, this will be the your soap adventure.

R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

Lex-one
Not really with the PC version РДР2 so bad?

L
Lex-one 19.03.20

Rolemanser
She's all right. Bad with those people who are trying to play it on hardware that is worse than ps4, when Proshka seen the soap, on a normal hike not all bad.
Upd Yes, Curling 20 soap frames, here is the gameplay.

R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

Lex-one
I have a little modernize fat on the cart, the gaming mode is on, the soap I have not noticed.

L
Lex-one 19.03.20

Rolemanser
You, is not the whole world. (Yes, I don't believe, YouTube is full of gameplay and there all the polls soap.)
Just enter in Google ps4 pro rdr2 soap.
I'll in fact say that the game is very demanding and no matter what platform you play. Now, the PC is that console work on a single architecture. Podovi only power.

m
maxxim1891 19.03.20

Lex-one
And can you try on PS4 to play instead of YouTube, that could be argued. Any soap there (slimka, if that)

L
Lex-one 19.03.20

maxxim1891
But damn, the Proshka is, and on slime no.
Either you are so to the soap used to just not notice it.
A lot of people complained about this problem.
Gugel help.

L
Lex-one 19.03.20

maxxim1891
I want to say no?

R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

Lex-one
I had heard that the Valentine game prisila and lag, now I lag wasn't there, my game never lignola, and I played a lot of time.
What if I have screenshots of games that I did with the PS4, it's a given that PS4 shakes them shamelessly, see if there myltsa it is not visible.

L
Lex-one 19.03.20

Rolemanser
Screenshots of ps4 not too tight. Do not make things up.

m
maxxim1891 19.03.20

Rolemanser
What do you argue with him? Googleanalytics BL...

L
Lex-one 19.03.20

maxxim1891
I went through the game the first time on a console and talking about your experience.
People believe me or not, everyone in Google will break.

m
maxxim1891 19.03.20

Lex-one
Yes, Yes, Yes, of course

R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

Lex-one
Shame, Yes of course, videos are not ouimet))) you who noodles on the ears hang? I have a console at hand.
maxxim1891
Yes, I already knew.

m
maxxim1891 19.03.20

Rolemanser
How you got there? Raging the most... well, the 19th kovid?

R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

maxxim1891
In the Krasnodar region? Not until not heard and not seen, we now have another problem, trees, fruit flowering got started, over a year Bob.

a
anotoleololo 19.03.20

maxxim1891 wrote:
And can you try on PS4 to play instead of YouTube, that could be argued. Any soap there (slimka, if that)
I've played both proshko and the PC, usagesensitive soap soap, the PC is the same soap, if TAA to use
of course, if you play on a CRT monitor or old TV, then Yes, soap in General is not all clear as 8K, almost VR.

R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

anotoleololo
And if you play on a 14“ Monica CRT, such that there main color was green?