3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bambuk13 19.03.20 11:28 pm

Questions arising out of the passing game (Fallout 4)

Good afternoon. Played the game on normal level, held it for 500 hours, enjoyed it and now want to pass on the "Survival" in power armor. Here I have a few questions.
1.If you go with a partner, but to take advantage of "the Lone traveller", will there be a perk to work or it is necessary from the beginning of the game to be a lone wolf or you can walk with a partner, and then to leave him? How does it work?
2.Piper, upon reaching its maximum location gives the ability of double experience from opening new locations and beliefs. Then from her (Piper) it is possible to get rid of? As I have not tried it out or exchange to another partner or if to piss her off, but I somehow don't find that comforting, as I don't hurt in life and try to follow this in the game.
3.That the game is meant ballistic weapons?
4.Should I take the perk "Adamantly skeleton" if you play in fallout? I mean, if power armor can neutralize entire outfit under it, it is possible for her to hurt the limbs?
5.Does the game auto sniper rifle? An example of where you can find.
6.Can a non-automatic weapons converted to automatic and if Yes, how to behave perks for automatic weapons in the trunk (will it be)?
7.Took automatic 10 mm pistol, looking at his description of the damage "X". Pumped 5 points perk "Commando" look at my 10 mm pistol, and his descriptions are still done "X" and not "2". This is my glitch of some sort, or a perk does not add to its value in description, but when shooting really is "2X"?
8.In one of the shelters (in my opinion, No. 81), traders have bought a unique gun, don't remember the name, but now I'm not at home and nowhere to look, but he with a property to release two bullets when fired and it can only be bought from her. The question is whether it is automatic? And, in General, somewhere in the description of the weapon (in any game) can understand it automatic or not? It is clear that if after every shot I need to reload it manual. On semi-automatic weapons covered by the perk that increases damage automatic or non-automatic weapons? Or in-game if you pulled the trigger and flew all the bullets out of the cage, then it is definitely automatic weapons?
9.Take the shotgun with legendary property of "Wounding" (or any like that). Its damage extends to the shot or on each pellet in the shot? And if on the bullet, how many pellets in the cartridge?
Anyone not lazy thank you so much for the help. That is to say-thanks in Advance.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 19.03.20

bambuk13
In fallout you survival on the long run. Quickly dismantled and little space for stuff. Bullets weigh a lot like nuclear power.
About Piper in the dialogue it is necessary to choose what would you guys broke up and specify where to dance. The weapon can be converted on the machine, there is a choice in receivers. Perk lone Ranger relatet either solo or with the dog, with the rest of the company is not working. And the company, survival is not needed. Understand usually automatic or not weapons can be on the machine. The machine works perks are not automatic weapons.

s
saa0891 19.03.20

bambuk13 wrote:
1.If you go with a partner, but to take advantage of "the Lone traveller", will there be a perk to work or it is necessary from the beginning of the game to be a lone wolf or you can walk with a partner, and then to leave him? How does it work?
The perk works when you go without a partner.

bambuk13 wrote:
Then from her (Piper) it is possible to get rid of? As I have not tried it out or exchange to another partner or if to piss her off
Have you got some kind of bug,any partner can be sent through dialogue.

bambuk13 wrote:
3.That the game is meant ballistic weapons?
That shoots bullets.

bambuk13 wrote:
4.Should I take the perk "Adamantly skeleton" if you play in fallout?
Limbs, even in power armor will be damaged,for survival mode it's a useful perk.

bambuk13 wrote:
As such sniper rifles at all in the game little Hunting carbine,Gauss Carbine, they can increase the rate of fire by putting a specific receiver,there are various carbines,battle,plasma,assault, etc. they can put the automatic mode.
https://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%9E%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B5_Fallout_4#%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%8B

bambuk13 wrote:
6.Can a non-automatic weapons converted to automatic and if Yes, how to behave perks for automatic weapons in the trunk (will it be)?
You will work perk for automatic weapons,Commando.

bambuk13 wrote:
7.Took automatic 10 mm pistol, looking at his description of the damage "X". Pumped 5 points perk "Commando" look at my 10 mm pistol, and his descriptions are still done "X" and not "2". This is my glitch of some sort, or a perk does not add to its value in description, but when shooting really is "2X"?
The amount of damage should increase.

bambuk13 wrote:
9.Take the shotgun with legendary property of "Wounding" (or any like that). Its damage extends to the shot or on each pellet in the shot? And if on the bullet, how many pellets in the cartridge?
From each pellet,explosive IMBA at all.

R
RikoChiko 19.03.20

bambuk13 wrote:
Perhaps only Military carbine swinging under sniper.

bambuk13 wrote:
pass on the "Survival" in power armor.
Then we have to take the ability of the nuclear Physicist.

In General, having played 500 hours such issues should not arise.

t
tchuzhy 19.03.20

Sniper may not be automatic. Or receiver .50, or change to automatic .45, .308 - significantly reduced damage with range. Of course, any rifle can be hung sniper scope would increase accuracy. All of these values - damage, range, accuracy can be seen in the menu. From these data, you can start collecting for yourself wearable Arsenal.
Any weapon with legendary properties can be modified on the workbench.