3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lam1ck 19.03.20 11:29 pm

Lag with Full Dynamic Lighting (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Good time of day.A long time ago I bought her the incentive,but to play the hand came just now.Almost everything is fine except for one problem.Good luck,when you look at the fire in full dynamic lighting (or dynamic),which is included in full screen.T.e. the window does not lag.Thus the settings of the graphics does not it affect.Lag even on minimal.The hardware is all fine (core i7,8gb ram,gtx 570).Two years ago, played clear sky through steam and there such problem was not.The incentive there was no help,maybe here people will help.
11 Comments
Sort by:
r
ricco ricco 19.03.20

Sprobuy poshamanit s settings, if not dopomozhe of Sensi DALnet drawing. (You VIN s mod, Chi sche s cimos way?, TSE is important).

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.03.20

lamo13
In a strange way.My identity 570GTX.Played,literally,about a month ago,a little truth.No lags seen.Driver 327-s,Windows 7 x64,1680x1050 all settings were at max.

l
lam1ck 19.03.20

Panas Mironovich
Settings all on low and twisted still when gazing at the fire lag.
Den-z2011
Maybe something to do with the permission related?I have 1920x1080.If this resolution to run windowed mode,then looking at the fire not download this game if in full screen then podlagivaet.And anyone know what the image is.The sound is fine.

l
lwader 19.03.20

lam1ck
Yeah, count, I remember the game, I think let play and have the same problem with a bonfire and some anomalies if the bolt throw and activate the system I not sickly I7 4790k 16gb ddr3 2133 gtx 1070 kapets gored this problem. Stable 60 everywhere and some fires specifically frieze.

l
lam1ck 19.03.20

lwader
I think that the case is still in the game. For the sake of interest I check today on 1660ti. Then the steam version was used, today it is try.

G
Grandshot 19.03.20

lwader
lam1ck
I once also had a similar problem manifested itself and saved her from the enable fast vertical sync in the drivers and disable this option in the game settings.
Now nothing is shown, manipulation of the NVIDIA control panel is not required.

l
lwader 19.03.20

Grandshot
And the video driver which is the number.

l
lwader 19.03.20

lam1ck
So you and play. 1.0006

l
lwader 19.03.20

Grandshot
So all and a trick that only when the clock frieze off or the very quick in principle, the same off singry 60Hz but without breaking frames. And vidyuhi it starts to warm 70 - 76 and I do not comme Il faut. Yes and the noise from the turbines annoying and found out that Nvidia in fundaising outputs 1070 cards blatantly with deshevie and radiator heat pipes stuck and not the evaporation chamber. Do not be surprised that 1070Ti just the same on the evaporator, heat is withdrawn better but I such do not need. There is already some kind of 3070 to wait time.

M
Marionetco 27.01.21

it is necessary in the riva tuner to block the frame rate at 59 and then everything is normal, lags due to the vertical sync curve

B
BIGssdl 27.01.21

lags not in a network game? and this is definitely lag?