3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GhosteXIII 19.03.20 11:30 pm

The endless Search update | CoD:Warzone (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Endlessly searching for updates.
Shaders downloaded,but every time peresekayutsya,the first from 0 to 100, and the third from 0 to 7,then 100, then Successfully.
For the third ACC create on Blizzard and Activision
Re-installed Battle.net and the game itself - nothing
588 rx, ryzen 3 2200g, 8gb RAM,game on a clean hdd
28 Comments
Sort by:
j
jamside 19.03.20

I have the same problem, tried everything nothing helps

N
Nikita4773 19.03.20

GhosteXIII
The same problem , the game starts to work only through VPN or give from the phone .

G
GhosteXIII 19.03.20

Nikita4773
Helped,glad,every five minutes throws from the server,supposedly disabled
Put Windscribe

F
Fant0maSS 19.03.20

https://m.

A
Alexandr Filipenko 19.03.20

Does anybody know how on ps4 to solve this problem?

N
Nikita4773 19.03.20

Alexandr Filipenko
Also need the answer until I helped only VPN or change ip via router , but the network speed is much less , perhaps the account of another of the region will help .

K
Kventro 15.07.20

Nikita4773
I don't live in the Crimea? Because I have the same problem. (Crimea)

P
PsiX_Storrent 15.07.20

Uzbekistan, the same ....

N
Nikita4773 15.07.20

Kventro
Yes , in the Crimea , when running apex had the same problem . How to change the situation with the game can be only VPN I've tried everything - I deleted my other accounts and had the Ukrainian and American accounts , restored the license is not working sorry if there is a solution please ( nickname in psn : TheNik4Fun)

A
AthanatoS 15.07.20

Live in MSK, the same problem, but in apex, all is well

N
Nikita4773 19.12.20

Kventro
Found a solution !!! So so. When your loading screen is looking for updates endlessly, press the zero "0", and select the offline mode, after that press the zero "0" again to go to the initial screen and only after that press "X", if it did not work the first time repeat the combination.

K
Kventro 19.12.20

Nikita4773
Unfortunately, I play on a computer))) And I still don't know how to fix it ....
But thanks for the advice, maybe later I'll want to play on the curling iron.

K
Kventro 19.12.20

Nikita4773
Although I tried to do almost the same with a computer. And it worked.
I did this before but did not know that it would always work. In general, who has computers. Just turn off the Internet in the networks before starting the game. And then turn it on, as soon as the "Play" button appears in the battlenet, poke. Everything comes in. The only question is whether for how long before departure. How lucky here.

I
Inquisito 19.12.20

Kventro
And you can just turn off the Firewall or put the game in the network protection exclusion so that there is open access and that's it.

D
David849302 19.12.20

Please help, I'm already tired of it, the game starts and does not start, the endless search for an update, all the options do not help, please help ... PS4

I
I am from Crimea 19.12.20

Kventro
I'm from Crimea

L
Lex-one 19.12.20

I am
from Crimea. You are from Crimea.

m
matvei1997 19.12.20

Everything worked by itself, apparently they had something with the servers.

S
Sleif 19.12.20

It helped me!

A
Arti 19.12.20

Please tell me why the game periodically requires updates weighing from 50 to 80 GB?) Is this really normal? I read somewhere that this is some kind of jamb, but I could not find how to cope with it. The game has already exceeded 200 GB and continues to ask for another 55 GB of updates, while also not really wanting to download (this time)