3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 19.03.20 11:30 pm

Boss King Vendrick (Dark Souls 2)

Strange things happen... I walked over to him, he goes back and forth, not responding, well, googled like you have to beat a lot of that heartless monster. Beat beat beat , responded ... okay. But I have my damage under 400 , why is it around 30 or less it's like..??? it then is impossible to kill.
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 19.03.20

alex1gr
Soul giants need to collect.

a
alex1gr 19.03.20

NightHawkreal
what giants? I'm already in the temple of dragons. one dragon boss already killed , one in the temple at the top. It turns out he is an optional boss?

N
NightHawkreal 19.03.20

alex1gr
Yeah, in principle, to kill him is not necessary, only the"Scholar of the first sin this gives the alternate ending.

a
alex1gr 19.03.20

NightHawkreal
Thank you!

a
anotoleololo 19.03.20

you need to look for the tree of giants, they are input into the memories of giants, if you get 5 souls of giants - vendrick will get enough damage on ng+ with 6 showers got a little more than 1000 damage from a sword of the king of ivory in a two-handed grip.

a
alex1gr 19.03.20

anotoleololo
and these giants have to kill?

N
NightHawkreal 19.03.20

alex1gr
Well, if you want to break on the old fart all the weapons, no.

T
TimGalimov 19.03.20

if the flood of vendrice you get his soul from which you can make 3 different armor
to obtain the souls of giants you have to have a bare dragon special key for travel into memories
all three memories in the location of the giants forest of the fallen giants and in the castle one on top where the nest of a great eagle ,a second down near the place where you the first time traps pate ,the third memory is located behind a closed door,to open which you want the ring of the king, there will be a fire and in memory of bossfight
also, there are 2 memories - memory of the dead dragon in the location bosvita Freya's favourite the Earl (spider) in that memory get the soul of which if I remember correctly, you can make a sword of moonlight
and the second diploperennis this place a bunch of rags of wendrich after you kill him - bring him all four crowns (1 in the main game, 3 in DLS) and he will combine them into one after wearing any of the crowns you will be immune to curse + each crown has its own abbyke

a
anotoleololo 19.03.20

alex1gr
the more souls of giants - the less bucket damage resistance, only one memory need to kill the giant boss in the other the soul is at the end
Temelkov wrote:
and he will combine them into one after wearing any of the crowns you will be immune to curse + each crown has its own abbyke
unites and blesses and only after completion of all DLS, even if the crown is already

a
alex1gr 19.03.20

I did not understand. just passed all three memories. and why Wendrich still can not kill, damage 25. Maybe because you need to kill the big dragon in the temple of dragons? ( in the fool me. these souls I used. but I did not know)