3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 19.03.20 11:30 pm

Game for war or rogue with twin blades. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

To do, not what decided to go and see what is there for DLTS Stranger. And here actually the question, I played a mage in like 2014, I do not remember. But remember large locations and emerging out of nowhere enemies, this is actually a question, the magician to the distance of the Fig and the staff and the magic beat at any distance. Wars here and there to run not tired, as he is in battle with dragons? Well, the robber of the same questions.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 19.03.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Well, you're not alone you fight, you and companions will be. Who will choose - it's your business. But best of all when in the unit there is a swordsman and a shooter, and MAG.

V
Voin Morgota 19.03.20

Andrei YP
This is understandable, but I don't like switch, you start again as a mage, fashion good on the armor of the guardian nadybal. And the game is sort of like a magician sharpened.

d
dilat 19.03.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
If you're still fighting a mage, but find the belt of the transaction generally will be IMBA. However, to me this belt is found only at the end...

V
Voin Morgota 19.03.20

dilat
Fashion on ModGames and put in the Redcliffe buy. Excellent belt deal with winter, and deals with the underworld. Ring 20% of Crete when hitting from the flank. And damn cool Rob for magesy wachocki. In General with mods the game is much prettier staves and armor from the beginning can cool be crafted.

A
Andrei YP 19.03.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Don't know, I'm usually on my warrior and play normally. And satellites complement.

d
dilat 19.03.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
I'm not a fan of mods, I like vanilla games

V
Voin Morgota 19.03.20

dilat
Singing a deal with in winter there are near the camp of the Templars in the hinterlands. The map to the stash, take in the camp near where the dwarves Halama smugglers.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.03.20

the robber with a pair of swords as she watched the passing there, he couple causes great damage under certain circumstances. in General, the play can be but I like this gameplay like that, not really.
but against draconi I personally like that I don't really know how I would have played characters with meditazione body blows here.

d
dilat 19.03.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Thank you, but for me is not important. Maybe someone else will be helpful. First, I hardly ever pereproydu the game again. Secondly, for me the best belt deals with the storm under my Kutch (a La multiplayer), and third: I'm only a cartoon out there and play, besides from the two playthroughs of the game before

B
Brannan 17.07.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
From personal experience I would say that in DAI badly implemented boevka, namely melee. If you take DAO and DA2, the character linked to the opponent and when he runs away, the character will automatically follow it and continues to attack. In DAI, this is not - the enemy runs away and goes to him to run up and punch. If anything, plays the role of the distance and angle of attack - can be a short distance from the enemy or not to be directed straight to him, and because of this flapping arms would just shake the air. It quickly tired, though not immediately.
Comfortable classes are mage or Archer. The only difference is that the mage is under attack, cannot move, and the Archer can run and shoot at the same time.

My advice: playing a mage, pereprodaet game Archer!

L
Larunn 17.07.20

For me, in DAO and DA 2 with two daggers to fight was good. But in DAI dagger is weak)

E
Eriori 28.02.21

Larunn
Dagger with an elf kills a dragon in 6 seconds