3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geferli 19.03.20 11:30 pm

How to open the circle things on the page (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

Very interesting, maybe someone knows :)
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Most of all, though me something and achivu gave in the final battle with the boss, it is up to the mark and some green and blue dots was empty.

G
Geferli 19.03.20

Daniil11993
green and blue dots - your HP and mana, and what kind of thing you can't clarify?

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Geferli
About you know, the coolest thing in this game, all progress is seen in the form of drawings and filled circles. In another topic later found out that it belatedly give achivu for the collection of all items(including health, energy, etc.) in the game, gave me during the battle with the boss, another 5-10 minutes of the game. Since the boss here there is nothing, then perhaps this club is left out of work during the development of the game, and redraw lazy.

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

this circle appears when you restore all the plants in the valley

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Spidermanos
And plants aren't 6 and I have them all planted, because achivu and gave Tali(commander Shepard's not enough :) ) praised the school were closed.

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

Daniil11993
in General, it is possible that this is a bug I checked it I also collected the last empty cell fragments not pomoglo whole figs with it if you collect absolutely everything the game will count but I'm too lazy to run across the map after you pass the game)

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Spidermanos
I'm all Packed up, but the circle was empty, sort of. The mystery of the century direct, but I will repeat again, stupidly lazy to clean, can Supplement which adds(unlikely), because there are still empty cells of health and energy, probably just stupid cut out(not useful) part of the seeds and pieces health energy.

B
B1ZZY 19.03.20

Spidermanos
you're in a fight with a spider received the damage? Can be a circle for this achievement in the game?

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

B1ZZY
she was received like honestly I in this circle or the achievement of the put) I played the game for the game story of good experiences and...VAT her for the sake of achievements for me so it isn't even worth 2 m 3 m passage can be but in the first I what achievements took like took)

B
B1ZZY 19.03.20

Spidermanos
I approve of your passing, SAS did the same)
Good for you :)

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

B1ZZY
still mutually, now we have to wait for March 20 I think doom I go longer than 2 days)