3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bkmlfh12 19.03.20 11:32 pm

Help with modeling and modding (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello everybody. In General, recently decided to return to GTA, and of course started messing with mods. And collided with something, what I don't do it. In General, the problem itself, but rather the situation they want to solve. Downloaded two fashion Ford mustang, one of the Film, and the second simply made to last. But it so happened that I want to take some details from the first fashion, and flip them to the second. But the problem is that the simulation and motinga I you, in addition to all this there is no normal instructions for dummies, but maybe I just haven't found. If anyone has information, please respond.

P. s: as it turned out misclicked and created the entry in the section.
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex8ball 19.03.20

you're not wasting your life. go for a walk better.

B
Bkmlfh12 19.03.20

alex8ball
Just recently quit my job, want to live a little for yourself

D
DEAD S.n.A.k.e. 19.03.20

I was with modding (specifically GTA V) is not particularly familiar with (but can put on a program that is all done - OpenIV), but the simulation completely. So if there are two models in the known program recognized by the format - can you hop in and make one of the two, unless of course there's not a hell of a lot of work (about it by the way I wish once more to write exactly what this needs to do, I understand want the model itself was the second, but with the external bodywork/painting from the first or what?).

a
alex8ball 19.03.20

Bkmlfh12
invest in health. modding it won't bring except the satisfaction of vanity.