3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonifacio 25.09.19 01:26 pm

Don vs. Mendoza (Risen)

from the very beginning of the game we are asked to make a choice on which side to stand:you can take the side of the don,and you can be the receiver of the Inquisitor.visiting all the settlements I was trying to figure out which of these parties is good and what is evil.people don spoke positively about Don and his intentions,but a faction hostile reviled on all counts.minions of the Inquisitor in turn with a deep hatred showed in don's address and with a deep love and respect to the address of the Inquisitor.independent hard-working people was also on the side of the don,for the Inquisitor had taken from them their jobs,freedom and some even have assets in pursuing their goals.namely, the Inquisitor came to harbour town,expelling the don,locked the people in the city,so they do not interfere with him on a dig,and he was engaged to fatten the pockets of artifacts pried from the ground the temples.from all this I have developed a picture of what the Inquisitor vile and money-grubbing bastard who does not care about the residents of the city and its future,and don with his men, a group of courageous and strong-willed rebels.of course I immediately had no doubt in whose ranks to join and I started doing quests for the don.but when he came to the swamp and talked with the local public,we learned that don is no less greedy for money and power, and it is unlikely that his intentions are honorable.now to change my case to something later,I stepped to the side of the don,but still would like to know really on whose side to fight,if I'm for justice.it turns out the two groups is ambiguous in its ideology and positions.I think it's an interesting topic,I would like together to figure it out
36 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lora 25.09.19

I think the don and his men bandyuki, so it is better to join for Mendoza, and then at the end just sew and all. So I did.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 25.09.19

What's the difference? Anyway, after the first Chapter it all will not matter.

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 25.09.19

Good in the game. Each of the parties pursues its own purpose, one means is lower in the eyes of the public the other side. Truly I have caused the respect of 2 characters - Carlos and Ignatius. This is the only two people who care about what happens with the island and its people (everybody, regardless of award don - the Order).

g
gta anton 25.09.19

I think that the Inquisition came to the island and threw people out the don of the city so I think that don good and the evil Inquisitor.

g
gta anton 25.09.19

I think that the Inquisition came to the island and threw people out the don of the city so I think that don good and the evil Inquisitor.

K

gta anton
Don - is not sugar, if you carefully read the replica of the inhabitants of the island

S
Seria 25.09.19

They are both reptiles! The Inquisitor everyone in town was locked up bad people, forced the ranks of the Inquisition is gaining. And don, the city robs plunders... the Inquisitor concerned about the fate of the mainland, not the island, which he spit with a high steeple. Don doesn't care about the island and the people, he would only fill the pockets, but the city release, although his city had not been expelled... In my opinion they are both negative characters.
The good characters are Ignatius and Carlos, they care about people and the island.

S
Skif-predok 25.09.19

My business s edge NCO I don't know =)

s
simple.user 25.09.19

Of course, the Inquisitor better. He though about the life of people of the continent taken care of, the island he can be forgiven, if to compare with the Don, which, in fact, except for the gold touches nothing.

B
Bonifacio 25.09.19

after completing,I can say that both leaders of the factions of assholes,but in different proportions.Don wants wealth and small local power over their town,where he ruled for a long time legitimately.typical capitalist.of course,it is not much to care about the prosperity of each individual citizen,but he allowed them to live,while not losing an occasion to fill their own pockets with gold.
Mendoza,originally selfish,ambitious,vain and greedy people.just a long time these qualities were hiding it until finding eyepiece.hiding in the reasons which we are not called.maybe the power of a good education in the convent,can effect the morals in the family.it doesn't matter.the time has come and Mendoza revealed his identity,which greatly discouraged Carlos and Ignatius.Ignatius noted in an interview that Mendoza has changed since finding eyepiece,and it is not the Mendoza,to whom he swore allegiance.of course,Mendoza wanted to take over the Titan to take over the world human sacrifices are not in his care,he was blown away by the thought of such a huge power.once urine hit him in the head he flooded Parangu and began to do their dirty work,and had bit at the entrance to titanui.
anyways:if you choose the lesser of two evils,you must choose nakeisha,so my voice in favor of don.I made the right choice)estessno,Carlos and Ignatius smooth chela,but we compare the don and Mendoza,so the choice is,in my opinion,is obvious.

L
Lord 25.09.19

Frankly speaking, I neither don nor Mendoza)) don, well, so to put it crudely - band)) And all of his friends too, or thieves, or gangsters, and in Harbor town it was clearly visible)) People of Mendoza is roughly speaking slaves, the fate of which was driven into a monastery)) There are assorted people who are just trying to survive! Yes, and Mendoza eventually turned out to be short-sighted idiot)) Ha, decided to ride the Titan! Fuck! Betrayed us, the ordinary people, he began to not care about people on the island)
Therefore, if you choose someone's side, then I probably would take the side of ordinary people, hard workers, and their world was quite enough))

A
Areopagit 25.09.19

I play for the Inquisition -- BUT NOT FOR MENDOZA! As it is, in the words of the Lord ...and Mendoza eventually turned out to be short-sighted idiot)) Ha, decided to ride the Titan! Fuck! Betrayed us, the ordinary people, he began to not care about people on the island...

First, long thought what to choose for whom to play... But understand that really the don and his men are bandits, and Mendoza - immoral type with delusions of grandeur...

I think the good side in this game represent the commandant Carlos and master Ignatius (and the other mages of the Monastery), and, of course, ordinary people.

But I don't like the name Inquisition... Just the memory of what she did in the middle ages in the real world... it would be Better named as in Gothic - Paladins...

I
Inquvi 25.09.19

Don rules! and the Inquisition - just to show off...

L
Lord 25.09.19

exactly exactly the Areopagite)) so when I first started to run, the don, went)) was also bad Association with the Inquisition) But in the end I play both factions)

I
Inquvi 25.09.19

for don - it's just warriors. how nice it is to play as a warrior, huh?

p
pilich 25.09.19

What don that Mendoza're there your ultimate goal, forgetting about the fate of other people, and the island too. Therefore, I choose life), that is darling. My(GG) purpose is much more important sracha two old fart who imagines himself the navels of the earth.)

A
Arguru 25.09.19

prefer don.

K
K.e.k.s 25.09.19

it is better to engage in Mendoza and then in the end just sew and all. So I did.
Well, I did also.

S
SAORGA 25.09.19

Went for the Inquisitor, since all of his atrocities was the explanation. But I was still glad to fight him :)

K

I think there is a faction actionlove. In hostile factions just do not want to teach. And so - do not beat, not hurt...