3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 19.03.20 11:32 pm

Castle Drangelic (Dark Souls 2)

Hey all, so I went to this castle, all killed all cleared away, the fire was lit, the doors require a symbol of the king, you need to move down, but for some reason I do not have all the doors open in the room with the statues with the torches. And there, I realized the need to jump in a hole, but I have this door does not open, what did I do wrong?
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimGalimov 19.03.20

you need to kill the mob near the door to his soul is absorbed into the mechanism, and only then it will open
in this room there are two paths, one down to the second bonfire it's for you to have access Covenant pilgrims of dark and the second door it leads up to the throne room with the Queen where she will give you the symbol of the king

a
alex1gr 19.03.20

Temelkov
I killed the mirror knight and two dragon riders, but no symbol of the king do not recall that I was handed. Also found some clad and it was not able to unlock, I don't know where to get the key to release him from the shackles.. and all you need is.

T
TimGalimov 19.03.20

alex1gr
if you kill the mirror knight for the SW location is a round Elevator,big it pulls you down in the Amana Church there there will be very annoying priestess with homing arrows of magic ,so all will be zateplena so it will help the torch to understand where is the bottom and which has an open
along the way there are girls who sing and talk to them and will need to defeat the boss laguku from his soul you can create a sword-chained key he opens the last singing in druglike

a
alex1gr 19.03.20

Temelkov
Oh my God. so why all the wise were (question to developers), and even health , uyavlyalasya from death... Oh, Yes, the third part in better times. Second of course is also great, but these disadvantages they spoil the game. IMHO

R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

alex1gr
The sword of the switch itself will fall out of the lyaguhi to create anything from a soul is not necessary.
You're still in the Demon soul is not played, the mother of all shower, that's where you would burn.)))

T
TimGalimov 19.03.20

Rolemanser

well Pro key do not remember exactly but I know for sure this demon-frog is to blame )))

T
TimGalimov 19.03.20

alex1gr
I don't know I like the second part more than third,maybe because it began with )))

a
alex1gr 19.03.20

Rolemanser
Temelkov
it has been just that lamphu the second time. But maybe I rushed but didn't see any keys that I gave. Gave the key to stiff and the other not seen. but the demon of the foundry took place 20 times and all it turned it into a shield. Is needed the shield Germov. as soon as I took it immediately passed.

R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

alex1gr
About this key question goes, go to Drangelic, exposes taped to his mouth.

T
TimGalimov 19.03.20

alex1gr
Yes, it's that the sword is the key
daemon foundry is easy enough, I have more keepers of the ruins, and enraged the old dragon

R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

Temelkov
For me it is the Dog that is at germov and not necessarily the boss, he was at first very serious boss, even cooler than the Stalker ))))

T
TimGalimov 19.03.20

Rolemanser
and as for me it's pretty light,even the boss - assemblage rats harder it will be but only until you need a rat will not find

a
alex1gr 19.03.20

Rolemanser
the dog I killed twice. once killed and she got some sort of toxic mixture, I died and she is, but if in the third part of you died killing the boss he died, is not here. The daemon foundries of the same , and he killed me but he died, disappeared... and had a second time to kill because I died. The game certainly harkdor.

T
TimGalimov 19.03.20

alex1gr
the second part of the most hardcore of all three parts
demon souls was not playing about it can not say, but say it's too hefty aporosaura

a
alex1gr 19.03.20

Temelkov
I never realized... I think it's more complex and third part and Bloodborn. So I think to start the first part of the remaster. I hope she easier. But most of all I freeze max health with each death. this is all nonsense.

R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

alex1gr
But most of all I freeze max health with each death. this is all nonsense.
Here again, everything is logical, the more you die the more you lose humanity and become undead, see ENT games.
But apparently developed planning something on the type the Demon soul, was there, yet you are a man, the enemies can see you better and listens to you, and also deal more damage, die when health decreases, but you are becoming more Ghost the damage on you is reduced, the less you hear and see.

a
alex1gr 19.03.20

Rolemanser
for me this is nonsense because my first souls game was Bloodborn, then DS3 and then X2. well, nothing... was the same.. what hours were spent less in the second than the third. But in General, reducing the health can philosophically and logically, but for games it does not need unnecessary complexity I think. I hope the first remaster of this will be..

R
Rolemanser 19.03.20

alex1gr
In the first, two kinds of humanity, we can say in solid and liquid form, of the features when you're full you don't invade.

T
TimGalimov 19.03.20

Rolemanser
as in the third if you have no coal then nafig nobody needs
a second hollow or not you do not care will still invade