3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingW1nner 19.03.20 11:33 pm

When you approach the lizard and it shows har-ku there are 2 lock. (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

There are 2 lock. And how to open them I don't know. Please help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingW1nner 19.03.20

K
KingW1nner 19.03.20

Ps. The game is already 100% passed but still these two castles remain. Interesting.

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Oh, we've been discussing, what's that empty circle in the things, and then there's locks pulled up :). Judging by the empty slots in the things at 100% the game, then maybe these closed locks are not used in the game. Well, or they are used when passing on complex or knocking some geek of achivami, although it is hardly likely, as the empty slots in things, too lazy to clean or have left for future DLS.

K
KingW1nner 19.03.20

Daniil11993 Yes. I've seen that talked about the empty circle. Although I have not checked but it is likely that I also. Waiting for either DLS or response from the developers. And by the way, I might create a topic where you can fly for the map (found 2 seats).

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

KingW1nner
I for the card did not take off, but once infinitely sinking into the ground and back in the time of hiding from an owl mutant in the hunting grounds, the game had to manually shut down.

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

maybe even DLC will do for the first part where he added a couple of new skills and wove them into the plot so waiting for that will tell developed)

R
ReXSniper 19.03.20

Yes, I also have 100% completion (on all difficulties), clasps and a blank circle is present