3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
notargetYch 19.03.20 11:33 pm

Bright Lake (fragment of cell energy and life) (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

Can't get into the area where the fragment energy is taken, and through this field I realized is obtained, and a fragment of life sbrat then you can, but getting there someone tell me?

5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

If this is the place where the water to blow up the purple wall torpedo and still have the ability to fly the top center, there should be time to activate 4 pieces in a short time, which usually open the passages under the water. Although, arguably, the area behind the walkway, which I cannot open. Or look for the lever on the left upstairs. I just have no problems with this place, so I can't remember exactly what to do.

v
v-hlam 19.03.20

notargetЫч
In the second screenshot
Jump in the water and there is a torpedo hit the button, it's in the right corner of the reservoir and the door will open

v
vicbic 19.03.20

I was hitting the button underwater breakthrough

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

I also took a fragment of life to the exclusion zone, and geranyl torpedo from below and with its help flew there :). Yes, there is a campaign button at the bottom of the stone under water, which is funny, outside water locations, there is only one wood button, after the first big door on the right in the water at the mill :).

n
notargetYch 19.03.20

v hlam
Thank you