3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
macsim702 19.03.20 11:34 pm

What skill to buy (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

Question to those who have progressed through the story.
The skill in the end to buy the yellow monkey on the background of the mill, similar to Rafiki from the lion king? what is the most profitable?
Took like a Turret. But she was very weak. What are these skills do not understand, there is nothing but description. And costs 600 spirit (playing on high).
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReXSniper 19.03.20

The impact of the spirit and its upgrade

m
macsim702 19.03.20

ReXSniper
and what is it good for?

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

the ship and its upgrade is also a good topic:creates a spear of light and throws herself at the sight of the mouse after the improvement when you hit explodes dealing damage to the area is ideal for destroying small groups of enemies, even the achievement is for 3 enemies at once or to inflict good damage to one enemy with a spear I beat the final boss)

R
ReXSniper 19.03.20

macsim702
The fact that it does not waste energy, and damage is huge. So he can strike from above, as in the first part, "the tramp" was called. After pumping in the application of "tramp" in the direction of differ another wave of spikes, dealing damage to all who are caught.
The second skill is of course a spear is IMBA at all, but spends 2 cell energy

m
macsim702 19.03.20

ReXSniper
Understood. ATP

O
Overlord222 19.03.20

By the way, Yes, a hammer and breaks all barriers. In fact, the only necessary thing of all pumping. Spear shot eats a single cell of energy, and it's a lot

M
Matvey Carev 19.03.20

And about the stars or the flames who's to say that?

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Did not use almost no abilities until the end of the game, except when they are needed in the story. In the middle of the game I bought a hammer, liked to peel them epic bosses in the face, damage drags, though the sword seemed more comfortable in terms of speed and capabilities most of the battle flying over the battlefield. Energy spent on lechilku, and very rarely on the bow to finish off the enemy with very low health or to knock any object. And energy by the end of the game is often not enough, especially if the rebate with all sorts of spines, rays, etc. even exchange energy damage do not help much, what is stronger devalues most of the powers over energy. And in the beginning of the game took a monkey turret is shit, what I long beat to study skills and even at that price, I did not know that she sells the hammer, thought it improved the sword and hammer the tree will give :).

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

the first skill that I took the kop ' on the bottle) and boss have sex with them is good and simple powerful enemies or a bunch especially when I bought my improving skill and after being hit it explodes in a sort of fantasy Bazooka it turns out)