3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RogerWilco 19.03.20 11:34 pm

Where were planted the seeds of moon flowers? (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

All the location ran, but can't find a place to bonus to collect.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RogerWilco 19.03.20

The picture forgot to attach.

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

And the moon is not the tassels are green, you have the picture of blue hanging. I without these additional units nearly all of the location searched, only closer to the end of the game put the moss, skipjack, green, there still is blue, tree damage and flowers with the money. But hanging over you, I did not notice :).

R
RogerWilco 19.03.20

Daniil11993
Probably not, because in the screenshot the cutscene when these seeds are planted character.
Logically, these seeds should give some bonus. But no bonus I received and not found.

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

RogerWilco
So new plants appear during cut scenes, moonlight color like fireflies, and a green flower if I'm not mistaken the flower, and indeed, except for the bonus damage and additional money on location, the rest of the flowers enhance the experience of moving across locations, but if more correct to say, allow her to explore without the use of a local curve of the mechanics of parkour, which allows you to get to where you're not supposed to get(for the spikes on the walls, with the help of opponents, etc.). And I wrote above, what plants do you plant the blue and the green for the grasping-repulsion, poprygushka, moss, money, and tree damage.

R
RogerWilco 19.03.20

Daniil11993
Clear. That is, no bonus buns will not. Just my first plant was a seed of the ancient tree that gave +25% damage bonus, so I figured the rest should be similar to.

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

RogerWilco
The bonus is the ability to collect ore, energy, etc., in one or two places I could only use the blue stuff and moss to climb, the rest of the trees are different ways to go, I have portal jumped on a tree from him to the lemur, and then can go to the kitchen to get. Construction opens a mine, 3-4 house with the money and like health, a couple of quests, cartographer, built all but the most useful for the start of the first houses and thorns, then the mine after passing through the zone of darkness and houses, recent improvement gives nothing. And well, portal is the first built, this fool is clear :).

R
RogerWilco 19.03.20

Daniil11993
Thank you, I understand.

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

RogerWilco
Always happy to help :).