3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 19.03.20 11:34 pm

The perfect fleet (Stellaris)

People who figured out how to build a fleet. The perfect fleet.

And then the game is too much different guns. Almost more than slots to install them. And these guns give something who is effective - is not written anywhere.
In the end, I just rely on the magic enhance and all....

So.
1) What proportion of the number of ships in the fleet to be perfect?
2) What fit ships? How to understand when it is better?
3) is it Possible to rely on the magic enhance?
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
SandSkrem 19.03.20

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/4itolj/so_i_wrote_up_a_little_fleet_guide_for_anyone/

I
Ilya Rak 19.03.20

SandSkrem
there is not written, for example, why in the game the red and blue lasers.

1Archangel1 19.03.20

Avtolecheniya brought my fleet up to the clay of the titans the huge fleet(was,but it broke the AI with a relatively small fleet),but its effectiveness is negligible,I think to myself how this mess with lasers to understand...(

L
Lord VIRUsS 19.03.20

it is necessary not only to strive for more powerful guns but in parallel to improve reactors/armor/shields. that's the whole balance. well, hurry to go to the cruisers/battleships.

auto enhance works quite correctly. but it is more appropriate triggers, first do the Clean project" and then the magic enhance. Oh and don't forget to check in which version of elements ships will be more powerful modules to put

I
Ilya Rak 19.03.20

Lord VIRUsS
Yes about the armor and shields are clear. But how to make a normal fleet?
In the game, too many weapons, just to say - lasers for corvettes, kinetics for frigates, missiles for buildings. There are still some things.

I
Ilya Rak 19.03.20

When all examined, even you can manually draft ships. But when you play fair (if not cheats, then the study will take a week real time), you're always able to the fact that some guns are better. No autocomplete is easy to get confused.

O
Ogyr4ig 19.03.20

I tried to play just for the missiles and torpedoes - were not very. Space ports were demolished with a Bang, but in the battle the army in the army with a small margin for me - I always lost. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I had a lot of frigates and cruisers against tons of corvettes, and maybe due to the fact that when all the ships are mixed together, the missiles just stop working...

I
IIpocTo_urpok 19.03.20

Ilya Cancer
Red lasers – basic energy weapons. Blue – superior. Next is ultraviolet and x-ray (not on income). All sorts of disruptors and plasmogamy need against shields and armor. Against missile weapons makes sense to install on large ships, modules defense. In short, the ideal does not exist. The fleet is constantly should be updated in the upcoming wars. Or add a little bit of everything, but it is less effective.

B
Brashnashla 19.03.20

On lasers: red, blue, UV, etc. it's just the name of improvement, and launch antiaerienne, quark , etc., and use - there is some specified type of armor-piercing 50% against shields 100%, etc. That is only special sense do not see this, especially in specialized ships, because no tactics in principle, and all antibrane ships will be fun to batter the shields and to die, not really dealing damage. There is only the universality need.

a
ace8927 19.03.20

He got in trouble when the enemy fleet is most of the corvettes and destroyers ,and my current cruiser Yes battleship with heavy weapons ,I have 20K power he had 10K I lost stupidly because I couldn't get when they come up ,but playing EVE Online when I just realized that all you need large ships to equip small and medium weapons ,in the end where the same squad I have and better than the opponent ,and they even come are unable and are current shields down. In short ,I now have battleships and cruisers 2 of the project ,against heavy ships and something like the wagon.

S
SpecialHammer 19.03.20

The only thing that don't like that then open the torpedoes (energy) that pass through the shields, damage on par with other weapons. Closer to the end of the game to no avail is to focus on the shields.

I
Ilya Rak 19.03.20

People, why in the game some more types of weapons, if the magic enhance constantly puts nothing but crystals?.. And in General - what are those crystals, and several types.

a
ace8927 19.03.20

Ilya Cancer
He sets the most effective what you have ,can change the body ,maybe he will deliver ,I'm already on the automatics do.
And indeed it is a pity that it is impossible to make an automatic improvement for certain ships ,but only at.

1Archangel1 19.03.20

Ilya Cancer
So we started to think about obscure editor)))

h
helio 19.03.20

to resume the tachyon lance (232 damage) and a battleship and the whole galaxy is my vassal)

M
Mordok 19.03.20

Ilya Cancer
People, why in the game some more types of weapons, if the magic enhance constantly puts nothing but crystals?
The Autodialer puts a gun on dps, not taking into account neither the range nor the opponent with whom you fight.
Even with the high dps, laser against shields is sasay, kinetics against armor, etc.
Komplektai on the circumstances, if a new modification at a price equal to old for an upgrade not a penny roll, but can effectively clap.
helio
Tachyon, has vundervaflâ. My 117k fleet vs 13k managed to drain 7K power.

C
CiaphasCain 19.03.20

Depends what enemy you are fighting.
I have a fleet of first class battleships - a fully-ranged. I could put a light(or whatever they are called) spear + missiles with antimatter + almost all modules in panels improved, second class blizneci with the kinetics and satulinna armor, cruisers are something between battleships - a section of the truck, all the rest - kinetics. Destroyers - missile weapons

I
Ilya Rak 19.03.20

CiaphasCain wrote:
the first class of battleships ... almost all modules in shields improved
why? Why not the armor? Why not in regen?

K
Kreyjoh 19.03.20

I sit on the lasers, all the lasers)) Shoot quickly and accurately... and shields to 50%... and odd as far as I understand significantly of AI technologies to overtake is impossible, why... Example: 50g from the beginning of my life. I have 12 planets+ fleet 5K, technology +25-30% speed plus perks the start of the study. He has 3 planets in fucking sector, with the number of ESTs in 3P less... And that technology along...
Ilya Cancer
And because you need to maximize long lived => regen does not roll, and if the percentage to recalculate the armor does not roll, and shields do not roll. But the amount of HP roll. Called crystal plating rose is so...her computer on the car all the time according to that and puts... if you have it)))

r
russia234 19.03.20

Nor know I get Battleships with Spears and a few guns stick(not yet dealt with the stormtroopers DPS is high, but they do not attack), then a Battleship with an emphasis on close, autocannon, plasma, desintegrator,( lasers not really I have them on corvettes cling to that system guard), cruisers 3 types, 1 with a spear and defense, the other on melee, 3 missile(was very surprised when a fleet of missile corvettes released in the space barbarians wrecked battleship, the Corvette is the meat so cheap as possible, but DPS is about 1\4 cruisers.