3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AmitJK 19.03.20 11:35 pm

Bug with mission: the Case of national importance (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, this problem. After a conversation with Destroy in his baths when he found Philip does not appear tasked with the assassination of Rodovid, although performed all tasks an eye for an Eye, Darker just under the lantern, Deadly conspiracy, enemy of the people

Tell me what to do? Maybe there is some console command?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead Skinhead 19.03.20

Go on the plot, like when CRIS will find and return with her in Novigrad, will have a choice of who to kill and on whose side to stand up)

S
Safary2110 19.03.20

Dead Skinhead
So he was with CRIS in Novigrad, helped Triss to free Philip. Maybe not the variations dialogue with Dextroy choose?

x
xStriiim 19.03.20

AmitJK
Don't use a mod for fast travel ? I had a bug where after killing the bastard younger, had to go through the gate and there would be a cut scene, but I have used quick movement. In short, in the end, Radovid not given the task to kill Philippa and Triss did not help, that is, the messenger handed a letter from Triss, have used a console command (can't remember), but there Radovid bastard survived

A
AmitJK 19.03.20

Safary2110
The variation of the chosen, just at the end of the quest Darker just underneath, does not appear on the task: the Case of national importance, it is not stupid

A
AmitJK 19.03.20

xStriiim
Use, but tasks with the help of Triss, I did, sorcerers fled the city

x
xStriiim 19.03.20

AmitJK
Well, if you didn't have a job enemy, then lohanulis as well as I)
Then with Triss I must have teleported too badly (helped console). Your problem is probably still in the wrong move at the residence of the bastard

A
AmitJK 19.03.20

xStriiim
Yes, after the home of the bastard I had a bug, solved the problem with the console and the job appeared, and then the task of Genealogy, I realize, but the job for his murder no

A
AmitJK 19.03.20

Now noticed that the job Deadly conspiracy I failed, although I did it completely. Did a rollback when you go to the island of mist, says that it failed, although performed

x
xStriiim 19.03.20

AmitJK wrote:
solved the problem with the console
That's the problem I think, I have just been to the Isle of mists. Will have to accept that Radovid will be ruler)
Recently pereproshel, not duped with a teleport and everything is OK came