3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andreyka mak 19.03.20 11:36 pm

the passage of the quiet forest (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

tell me where to go to hide from the Creek

14 Comments
Sort by:
B
B1ZZY 19.03.20

Andrey mak

a
andreyka mak 19.03.20

B1ZZY
I was zapisyval wrong.kills

B
B1ZZY 19.03.20

Andrey mak Stay in the position where I put the red dot

a
andreyka mak 19.03.20

now there stuck

a
andreyka mak 19.03.20

and by the way as sand to dig in?

a
andreyka mak 19.03.20

all gone thank you

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

Andrey mak
himself there, not once was dead until he realizes that it was necessary for the cloth to hide for digging sand need a certain skill

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Also just in this place are stuck, it all ended up the fact that the ori began to endlessly sink into the ground and die, until I have the game from the desktop is not cut down, went to try to pass and hope that the preservation did not subgoals.

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

Daniil11993
should not like I died like 20 times until it sunk in to hide behind the cloth)
about save there is a function in the main menu to copy I always reserve doing what would not play a sad experience(years played in the Lord of the rings is the first part of the old still,the game is very difficult with a blunt and shitty stealth control and that's when he reached the gates of Moria I shut the game went on business cut the next time the save is corrupted I'm sorry but I did everything on one save game then quit the game and scored on her) so now what would not play always make 2 saves well, it nafig

A
A-n-u 19.03.20

What to do if the skill for digging of sand there, but escape no longer works (:

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

An-u
ability for the digging of sand there, and don't need you'll get it after escaping from an owl hiding behind all projections and is sensitive up

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Spidermanos
There has long been a habit to do a bunch of saving every 5-10 minutes, and that there have been cases: in Neverwinter has cut down the light, and the last save I flew, I had to replay 1.5 hours; in fallout tactics the robot blocked the passage in the last mission, I did not notice and re-recorded it. Well as protection from bugs and if you do not correctly pass some kind of plot point two hours ago.

S
Spidermanos 19.03.20

always do a bunch of sopranos just in case you never know what is especially good sohranki in the Witcher 3 there's even a small screen the moment)

D
Daniil11993 19.03.20

Spidermanos
Especially in RPGs, 1000-2000+ in some new Vegas for 150 hours for a sweet soul :). But some games suck, from the recent pathfinder kingmaker razognal save 60 MB to the end of the game and slowed down when saving. Away from the topic, although PG is now the forums are not much alive, where the years when hundreds of themes in many games, wrote.