3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Ninashov 19.03.20 11:36 pm

Well, a very long download (Rust)

Bought recently only, download more than GTA 5 and much more, the system i3 5005u Nvidia 920m(2GB) 4 GB of RAM+ 5 GB of swap space, how to speed up download? and generally what is the better stretch run? DX 9 or DX 12? Or even MB to put on some beta version?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 19.03.20

Vlad Minasov
On the duration of loading is very much affected by the hard drive and the speed of the Internet.From Rasta just load on the hard more than the same GTA(the pre-percent and the RAM ship)so long, due to the highly fragmentirovannoj drive.

b
betasisko 19.03.20

say thank you games do run on such a machine.
increase operatives should help.

L
LongVampire 19.03.20

Same situation.
Before Rast could fly. Then came the experimental, and everything was fine. Not played for a long time, here has downloaded, at the entrance to serv unpacking assets is hell. And the computer is much more powerful than yours. I don't know that they made the game...

N
NeKtO_228 19.03.20

you need to put the game on SSD. I pompo. accelerated download minutes 30

M
Mr.4ucker 09.09.21

Why did they add all sorts of graphic buns and also physics)), it is necessary to simplify the graphics, everything is still clumsy, they do not pretend to graphics at all, you need to simplify textures and some models, remove all sorts of blur and glow, they are not needed, just add filters in the likeness of reshaid, the current of your in-game, there would be norms who need to customize the picture visually. Well, Direct X also needs to be lowered, the map is too large-scale, they somehow don't think about players with weak PCs, it's very sad.