3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sneyder 19.03.20 11:36 pm

The quests from the masters in the monastery (Risen)

OK people let's put the passage questo
and assistance in case of problems (I think it's all useful)
75 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sneyder 19.03.20

can anyone help
the problem with that completed all the quests and have nothing dulse not all artists have performed help who mobile company that provides)
QUINTA or save when a magician or after Ignatius

V
Vja 19.03.20

I read the books?went to Ignatius in the show-off, he says that the bull differs from the truth how???

_
_witcher93_ 19.03.20

Vja climbed to the bottom of the library???
Sneyderдай driving the quest with the theory!!

S
Sneyder 19.03.20

I performed there a glitch at the root of the game was( started healthy since the choice of the path) is shorter than the Board to take all at once instead of one test.

S
Sentarshi 19.03.20

Master Ignatius - it is Necessary to read all the books on the music stand in the monastery and in the laboratories of the alchemists of Abracosa. Then go to the temple in the East, after taking a roll of Nautilos and vozvozhno levitation. (There are spikes. I just jumped over) There in the left corridor and jump over the spikes, crawl into a hole, pull the lever, kill Charles and take the crystal of fire.

Master Abraxas (Alchemist) - it can be accessed through the library. pull the ring on the wall, a stroke, go down, go to the back door. we get into another library. read books, telekinesis taking the fleece of Nautilos from the shelf. go to one of the right rooms, there's a levitation crystal. Fly over to the other side, there is crystal to open the lock, go to next room there is a crystal Nautilos. leave through the second door. (same kind and take the crystal rose) then go back to the crystal levitation, flight take the spell of lock-opening side door to the library at its very beginning. then go to the crystal Nautilos, turn to him and go into the room that opened up there through a hole through and find the alchemist. He tells us to bring him some Weed. 6 healing plants and 4 mana plants. Like how to find the missing students, but I did not see =P

Master Vitos - you've got to go to the cemetery. Miss us there if we give the guard stew, in the vault we find the book the wisdom of battle. Give it to Rufus in the library at the same time. Plus find the Dalman (he cleans the pig), which asks us to find a replacement. Taylor will gladly replace it for 10 apples. Apples can be purchased from Mastaga dealer (the one that helps us to investigate the murder)

Master Palace hotel to take us to a city where you have to rid the city of crime. to write here for a long time as you send them the leader in the monastery, the quest will be counted.

Master Cyrus - he just needs to bring artifacts from the farm Severin.

Master Illuminar - how to make a scroll of illusion, you can ask the alchemist. in exchange for this knowledge you will share a scroll of Nautilos Enzo. Erlan will tell you Jokes spell and Telekinesis, if you tell him about the Nautilos. Treatment will teach you the man the room where the scrolls are written.

r
romaann 19.03.20

Master Ignatius(crystal fire)- just scroll telekinese, if you go down the right aisle in the Church, it is necessary to turn the handle and go stupid.

Master Abraxas(search for students)- one sitting near the fire at the farm Severin, vtoroi a little to the South-East from the first dead in the woods

S
Sneyder 19.03.20

Wow thank you )

P
PRIZ 19.03.20

I have already started to do so..)))
http://forums.playground.ru/risen/578104/

D
Dart-archangel 19.03.20

Funny. Had problems with the fight with Aric. Spear\sixth\the sword of his managed to score barely, but just his fists beat at times...

c
chegevara91 19.03.20

The people who will be able to tell, at me such problem: I passed all the quests from the masters, the painter brought a letter from Bellvue, like all right, but the quest Test Masters is active, while Ignatius tells me nothing, and the blacksmith staff a new also gives. What to do?!

R
RAIN-nsx 19.03.20

chegevaara91

I have the same problem((I have another active quest mudrosti fight I do not know how to do it,tell me!!
People poskazhite what to do pliz))

c
chegevara91 19.03.20

RAIN-nsx? the wisdom of battle-the book, lies in the crypt in the cemetery, and trust can be earned by finding a replacement Dalman(the brow, who is shoveling shit). I have completed ALL assignments from all masters, no one tells me nothing.

b
byndr 19.03.20

Don't miss the cemetery, ate the stew himself, there is another, which is pulled from the table in the kitchen, but answers were still only two and both were reduced to the do not give up. Is that a bug?

P. S. Okay, I went on a break. Not fatal.

C
Chazzy20 19.03.20

Sentarshi
You said Master Illuminar - how to make a scroll of illusion, you can ask the alchemist. in exchange for this knowledge you will share a scroll of Nautilos Enzo.
How do I share with him ?
Even this question is about...Illuminare more in detail can write ?

C
Chazzy20 19.03.20

xD the people, and tell me where to find a Turkey in the temple for Enzo ?)

b
byndr 19.03.20

Like the Arlok.
By the way, nobody knows how to get Jocke to talk to me? Because of this glitch with the soup I got the quest about the murder Hemera does not pass.

D
Dart-archangel 19.03.20

try zakl jokes

C
Chazzy20 19.03.20

XШNON and th for Arlok ?)))

d
demonm 19.03.20

Chazzy20 Arlok is a chef

C
Chazzy20 19.03.20

I don't know...the Arlok have no desire to talk Turkey and you can have somebody else to find ?
Joke with Arlok tried...