3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 19.03.20 11:37 pm

Multiplayer is dying?

I guess not everyone will understand the problem. But I'll try to explain.
There are CS, Dota 2, Fortnite and other well-known games. They are all okay. And then there's the multiplayer, which is not so known and there's just no players. The game comes out, onlain barely reaches a couple of hundred players and all. Then, or completely blank server or project closure. Behind examples far to go well, you need the battleborn, Breach, LawBreakers, Mirage: Arcane Warfare...
About narrow games generally silent - they do players do not see.
Chic fighting Absolver plays less than a hundred people.
Barely holding on shooters - Squad, Black Squad and the piano - Scum - onlain of about 4,000 people.

It feels like fans of the multiplayer is not interested in anything other than top games that on the hype. Other games simply die. Even now, amid the growth of online popular games, other games not getting any better.

Why is this happening? After all, and advertising and rates features, but players no
2 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 19.03.20

In my opinion, multiplayer is always kept on the students. And thinking of the student on the herd instinct, that is, if the class afftaritetny I only respect the COP will datko and pubs and do not want to look at something else, the whole class plays the COP, will datko and pubs, or a pack of jackals just zadolbat. Or maybe you just don't need someone to talk to at recess and after school, all discussing some shady business in bioproject and do not realize the greatness of the next time you dad drove:)
And older players hard to find time for meeting new projects, so they will play that at all on hearing, is each of iron, either in re-mastering and reissues of what was played at school. A change of genre for them, something unreal and the older, the worse.

K
Kodax 19.03.20

Multiplayer just really need to work, to invest, to keep the staff, always something to add and improve. Fortnight and he is already on the blink, in DotA too, not all rosy, in Warcraft most likely the same panic as falls online. Just now easier to produce some crafts for the type of control, to put the dough in advertisement and quick to beat with a small profit. An example of anthem, invested in advertising, but in fact the game then and there, just blank. Skvoreshniki so generally released finalku 15 buggy, a couple of patches and hammered on it.