3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lB.R.S-29l 19.03.20 11:37 pm

Which Silent Hill is the scariest???? (Silent Hill: Homecoming)

Who played all the parts of silent hill,which of all the parts seemed to have the most terrible?
88 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denv3r 35 19.03.20

2nd of course!

V
Veselyy Kot 19.03.20

All parts at their worst, everyone understands the fear for her, as for me, as 3 of the most dumb, for example monsters are very well thought out and pathetic and disgust at the same time.

N
Nemezis 19.03.20

First!

Sanderland

The dinosaurs from the third part is very well thought out. More stupid design I have not seen

J
JD1486 19.03.20

I liked the 2nd and 5th parts of these two I would choose 5ую part more terrible,and inappropriately I was here to criticize,that of the 5th part is not scary..)

E
ERHater 19.03.20

You sound to part one listen and you'll understand. The most satanic music out there. The remaining part is not fear, but so depressed, the atmosphere...

N
Nemezis 19.03.20

ERHater

I agree. The sound in the first part just crazy.

l
lB.R.S-29l 19.03.20

For me the scariest part is 3rd.There are things out there,scary sounds,especially in the metro,this is especially scary!!!!:)

w
wesker 42rus 19.03.20

First, if you remember the monsters...

l
lB.R.S-29l 19.03.20

wesker 42rus
First??You played the third??Here in the third there really is just terrible,the sounds are just scary,especially from nurses.

V
Veselyy Kot 19.03.20

Nemesis
These Dinos, quite original and just really fit into the plot, as an image of one of the fears of the heroine.
IMHO the most stupid design is able of SH5 - even on maximum settings it looks pathetic.

l
lB.R.S-29l 19.03.20

Sanderland
Do not say that a fifth of the stupid design of course may not win this game
but interesting she's winning,and about the third part would say especially for
Nemesis,on account of the values, stupid dinosaur,say on the contrary that the Dinos added fear to the game,that's good.Just think,if Heather from the third part put the same ability as Alex (the combat system),then the third part would be the best.But since these games are not interrelated,I will say that
in the 3rd part just worse than fifth.But in the fifth part there's improved combat system,but fear not.Because it's a horror action,not just horror.

L
Logan 19.03.20

SILENT HILL 1

N
Nemezis 19.03.20

Personally, I fear no Dinos are added. While I agree that the subway in СХ3 quite scary location. But with the school from the first part nothing can be better... the Worst location in the history of gaming.

V
Veselyy Kot 19.03.20

BROWN
I'm not saying that 5 of the stupid design:) meant simply one monster - I could, but for example 2 and final bosses in the game are very solidly made.

l
lB.R.S-29l 19.03.20

Nemesis
And not only once in the hospital includes,scary sounds from one of the nurses heard.And an alternate reality in the third part worse.

U
Ufford 19.03.20

for me part 1-training.....for review....,2 - interesting and intriguing...a 3 - terrible 4 - no((....,5 - yet unknown....go-Express......

_
_Underclass Hero_ 19.03.20

I have not played in 5 second part, I will say that the worst 4 and 1

_
_N1ck_ 19.03.20

In my opinion all the good parts! But terrible for me until part 5. =)

B
Banehallow 19.03.20

I have not yet passed the Fifth part of all as there is no time , played very little only to the house of the shepherd passed , nothing terrible fiction.

The focus is on 2 parts though. This weekend I will try to play in Homing and unsubscribe:)

N
Nemezis 19.03.20

Remembered how awesome the first part was a picture of the hero balancing on the brink of reality and insanity! Though Shepard and crazy in the head, but there СХ1 idea of schizophrenia was much brighter, it almost felt... СХ1 - eternal masterpiece!